new in BC !!! and NSMB

Jan. 26, 2003, 12:43 a.m.

Hi guys !!

I'm new in BC, i'm from Quebec … I love the mountain bike, all kind !! Two weeks ago, i went with the nsmb group at Art Gallery for the urban, and i had toooo much fun! I ride very good, only thing, i can't go in the Shore. I would like to ride it but i don't have a truck or car …

I ask at someone who know the area and want to come with me !! Id like to meet new people. I really want to ride the shore before i return in Quebec !!

Thanx a lot !!

Jan. 26, 2003, 12:49 a.m.

welcome. you need to hook up with Lady Gravity. i hear she knows french :lol: ;)

i'm sure some shore locals here will hook you up dude 8)

My photos | Green Avocado

Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.

Guns kill people just like pens cause spelling mistakes, cars create drunk drivers and spoons create fat people.

PM me to learn how to use credit card bonuses to fly for free.

Jan. 26, 2003, 12:58 a.m.

welcome man

:film: raindropfilms:film: @hotmail.com

Jan. 26, 2003, 12:58 a.m.

Originally posted by Stalegrab
**Hi guys !!

I'm new in BC, i'm from Quebec … I love the mountain bike, all kind !! Two weeks ago, i went with the nsmb group at Art Gallery for the urban, and i had toooo much fun! I ride very good, only thing, i can't go in the Shore. I would like to ride it but i don't have a truck or car …

I ask at someone who know the area and want to come with me !! Id like to meet new people. I really want to ride the shore before i return in Quebec !!

Thanx a lot !! **

Vous parlez anglais tr

Originally posted by blinded
are you at uvic right now? I have a friend that lives on campus there and he tells me so many crazy stories about doing random chicks and puking on their beds afterwards.

Jan. 26, 2003, 1 a.m.

Originally posted by Blaine
oh yea, if you see the words "count blah" anywhere, ignore that post :lol:

or somtimes if you see the word "fLeM"

mind you, thats only occasionally, im still in training :D

are you at uvic right now? I have a friend that lives on campus there and he tells me so many crazy stories about doing random chicks and puking on their beds afterwards.

Jan. 26, 2003, 1:05 a.m.

bwahahaha shut up :P i am thinking of making a dumbass post

Jan. 26, 2003, 1:06 a.m.

who were you at the urban?
i had the white super8

Big Bike: Santa Cruz Bullit
Bigger Bike: Suzuki RM125

Jan. 26, 2003, 1:08 a.m.

Originally posted by Tony G
geoffs not trainin u well i guess…i havent seen too many pointless posts..if ne thing ive learned faster than u

well i am more of a dumbass reply person. lol, but you live with a dumbass so it runs in the family :P :cuffs:

Jan. 26, 2003, 1:10 a.m.

w00t!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Jan. 26, 2003, 1:12 a.m.

Originally posted by Tony G
guess ive got a head start then eh?:rolleyes:

yeah pretty much :rolleyes:

Jan. 26, 2003, 1:13 a.m.

Originally posted by Derek Diggler
w00t!

welcome back son

shop smart, shop s-mart, mhm

Jan. 26, 2003, 1:13 a.m.

Originally posted by Derek Diggler
w00t!

no diggz. its:

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

My photos | Green Avocado

Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.

Guns kill people just like pens cause spelling mistakes, cars create drunk drivers and spoons create fat people.

PM me to learn how to use credit card bonuses to fly for free.

Jan. 26, 2003, 1:16 a.m.

Originally posted by Blaine
**no diggz. its:

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: **

[=\

bitch.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Jan. 26, 2003, 1:23 a.m.

sorry flem ! you used a translator hehehe

but it's very good french too !!

So if i really understand, i dont take all word i see and the local are there for me …
That right ???

Jan. 26, 2003, 1:24 a.m.

yeah, just talk to people, and they will help you out. just dont give people directions to trails. use PM for that :)