Need Trail suggestions for small kids

Sept. 11, 2010, 8:22 p.m.

Mundy, Colony Farms [HTML_REMOVED] Delta Watershed are all good options to get some trail miles under his belt. Once he is more comfortable, try out the North Road trails on Bby Mountain. When my son was younger we would park near where the washroom is now, ride up North Road and then come down the trail. We would continue to do laps until he was tired. Not that it is a big climb but it was just a bit easier for him.

Sept. 11, 2010, 9:29 p.m.

My son did fishermans trail and back on the LSCR paved path last summer, he is seven and we had a great time!

We also ride Barnston island, its all on road but no trafic.

Good luck.

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

Sept. 11, 2010, 11:28 p.m.

Port Coquitlam Trail. If you don't want it to be a 'big' ride for a little kid(35km) you can take them to Colony Farm and ride along the dyke.

Parking lot punter with a beer belly

Sept. 12, 2010, 8:18 a.m.

Seeing you're in Coquitlam, for my family rides (with 4 and 7 yr old) usually either do the PoCo trail parking at the northern tip by Shaughnessy/David and ride to Lions Park where the kids can stop to play for a bit. If they're up to it that day, keep heading south towards Colony farm, other-wise it's back to the car.

I also park at Hyde Creek Pool and head East which will take you to the Pitt River dyke and go as far as you want, then turn-around.

They also do enjoy the main Bert Flynn path and is a good intro as there are a couple little hills.

These routes I find are good for them to learn the loose dirt/gravel feel…

Enjoy!