NED'S TRAIL DAY APRIL 17TH

April 8, 2005, 5:54 a.m.

The ned's trail day sounded hillarious, this is cause in Scotland Neds are the scum of the earth.

www.glasgowsurvival.co.uk being a prime example of what neds are, watch the MTB video in toys it is a classic

April 8, 2005, 2:51 p.m.

bumpity bump bump

So what work is being planned for the trail day?

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

April 8, 2005, 3:06 p.m.

switch, Mark and LSCR have been scouting the trail for some time. my understanding is they're hitting the worst sections first, as assessed by the recent environmetal study.

April 8, 2005, 3:45 p.m.

soooo…. sick. i hope i recover in time for the trail day. i've spent the past three days in bed

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

April 8, 2005, 4:49 p.m.

switch, Mark and LSCR have been scouting the trail for some time. my understanding is they're hitting the worst sections first, as assessed by the recent environmetal study.

I understand, and I would hoep that trail days would deal with the worst sections, but my question still remains: what work is being planned.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

April 8, 2005, 5:57 p.m.

I understand, and I would hoep that trail days would deal with the worst sections, but my question still remains: what work is being planned.

only working from Mushroom trail to the creek crossing. mainly just drainage, rebuild trail surfaces, close off braids to protect trees. No wood work. I think Mark was looking at some small air opportunities but I don't know if that will happen.

Drainage, rock and dirt.

"Sad, but true. Oh, so true! (I couldn't have said it better myself). The newest craze in mountain biking (a sport that keeps reinventing itself -out of boredom?- is called "Slopestyle" -doing flips on mountain bikes." -Monica Craver- :lol:

April 8, 2005, 7:48 p.m.

www.glasgowsurvival.co.uk being a prime example of what neds are, watch the MTB video in toys it is a classic

Blank web site with a blue background.

April 8, 2005, 10:10 p.m.

only working from Mushroom trail to the creek crossing. mainly just drainage, rebuild trail surfaces, close off braids to protect trees. No wood work. I think Mark was looking at some small air opportunities but I don't know if that will happen.

Drainage, rock and dirt.

Sounds good. I would suggest a bit of work on Mushroom trail from Incline to Neds. A few people could fix the majority of the stuff there.

We should get the LSCR to drop off some of those drainage flaps - they would work perfectly on Neds.

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells

April 9, 2005, 8:01 a.m.

Sounds good. I would suggest a bit of work on Mushroom trail from Incline to Neds. A few people could fix the majority of the stuff there.

We should get the LSCR to drop off some of those drainage flaps - they would work perfectly on Neds.

we will be working on those sections too - everything from corkscrew down to the creek crossing. good thinking with the drainage flaps switch

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

April 9, 2005, 3:54 p.m.

whats the timing for this - start time etc?

NSMBA member

April 9, 2005, 11:16 p.m.

whats the timing for this - start time etc?

9am meet time at the mushroom parking lot by the entrance to corkscrew

Ellen Langer

April 10, 2005, 1:58 p.m.

Just a reminder, that is the same day as the Sun Run, so avoid driving down town [HTML_REMOVED] along False Creek that day at ALL costs.

Lots of streets will be closed and there will be chaos with runners [HTML_REMOVED] walkers everywhere.

Road closures:http://www.canada.com/vancouver/specials/sunrun/racedetails/story.html?id={B5819055-A906-461C-B964-6EF31BD8E369}

Route map:

April 11, 2005, 11:11 p.m.

man, that is the same day as the sun run, pipeline bike park maintenence, and i hear same day as watershed maitenence.

April 11, 2005, 11:21 p.m.

of those drainage flaps

Thats what those are.. i hate them.. i will try my hardest to make it out :)

im amazed I havent gone to jail for satatory rape or kidnapping

Good prices, amazing hosting
www.evhost.ca/cms
Say Ryan sent you.

April 12, 2005, 9:03 a.m.

Thats what those are.. i hate them..

I think the actual name is something like "California water diverters". Installed properly, you'll never feel them, and they work perfectly.

- Josiah Stamp

- H.G. Wells