Modest Bike: "major"?

Feb. 17, 2006, 4:23 a.m.

never heard of it before…

Feb. 19, 2006, 9:14 a.m.

MAJOR props to a guy who takes a MAJOR amount of time to produce a mag with MAJOR pics and a MAJOR sense of design. I get MAJOR enjoyment from his publications especially from the MAJOR fun you can tell he is having promoting a MAJOR sport we all love.

Keep it up player.

Feb. 19, 2006, 8:18 p.m.

Who cares about if it's "major" or not.

Lets discuss the content.

The latest edition is weak on written content. All the articles are about the same thing. Going to film lines. The notel creek article is point less. So a couple guys went there to film, built some lines just to film. What does this article do for the reader? Keep him up todate on where all the film guys went last summer? Whats the point. I was personally disapointed with spending my money on it. Possibly I was expecting the written content to be of the level of say KMC, but it wasn't. But hey this is just my opinion.

The photos and graphic layout are great. Just need to get some writers on board and it would be much better in my opinion.

Feb. 19, 2006, 9:44 p.m.

weakest poll yet.

with a strangely high number of voters… and many people offering valuable opinions… with virtually no flaming or shit-slinging… yes terrible thread…

-m