Martin Newman - Builder of Good Sir Martin - Needs your vote!

Feb. 19, 2016, 4:31 p.m.

Hey guys,

As you know Good Sir Martin is the amazing new climbing trail on Seymour. One of the builders, Martin Newman, who has put hundreds of hours into it, has been nominated to win an entry for the BC Bike Race.

In addition to that, he has also done a ton of work on Severed and is currently working on John Deere.

With the hours Martin has put in, he deserves to win!

Voting is easy, you just need an email address!

http://www.bcbikerace.com/2837-2/

BCpov on YouTube

www.instagram.com/BCPov

www.facebook.com/BCpov

Feb. 19, 2016, 4:51 p.m.

Steve Sheldon, nsmb semi-regular, and all around awesome dude, is also in the running

Feb. 19, 2016, 5:41 p.m.

Steve Sheldon, nsmb semi-regular, and all around awesome dude, is also in the running

Not only a regular here, but just as active as Martin trailbuilding in Port Moody / Coquitlam. Tough choice!

Feb. 19, 2016, 6:57 p.m.

Not only a regular here, but just as active as Martin trailbuilding in Port Moody / Coquitlam. Tough choice!

that too, obvs

Feb. 19, 2016, 7:20 p.m.

[He emerges from the depths of lurkerdom]
Thanks! Means a lot. Really, you can't go wrong with anyone on that list. This sport really does bring the best out of people, and it's a shame that only 8 of us get the spotlight, when there are thousands who do as much behind the scenes to keep things going awesome.
[His bit said, the darkness of the lurk once again consumes him]

Feb. 19, 2016, 7:38 p.m.

Hey guys,

As you know Good Sir Martin is the amazing new climbing trail on Seymour. One of the builders, Martin Newman, who has put hundreds of hours into it, has been nominated to win an entry for the BC Bike Race.

In addition to that, he has also done a ton of work on Severed and is currently working on John Deere.

With the hours Martin has put in, he deserves to win!

Voting is easy, you just need an email address!

http://www.bcbikerace.com/2837-2/

Just got it done:)

Feb. 19, 2016, 7:56 p.m.

[He emerges from the depths of lurkerdom]
Thanks! Means a lot. Really, you can't go wrong with anyone on that list. This sport really does bring the best out of people, and it's a shame that only 8 of us get the spotlight, when there are thousands who do as much behind the scenes to keep things going awesome.
[His bit said, the darkness of the lurk once again consumes him]

I couldn't agree more. It's such an honour just to be considered amongst these folk. None of us do it for the adoration, but it sure is nice to be appreciated. Have a read through the candidates, and then vote

Sustainable will be around forever.

Feb. 19, 2016, 8:39 p.m.

Only been on IMBY once, I mainly stick to Burke but at least now I know who's name to curse as I struggle up that climb next time! Thanks for all you do, Steve. You've got my vote.

Feb. 19, 2016, 10:11 p.m.

that too, obvs

Oops, didn't see the link yet. Yeah, obvs.

A great bunch of candidates all around!

Feb. 22, 2016, 7:03 p.m.

why hasnt mark wood been nominated!!