Mark Wood vs the NSMBA

Jan. 1, 2017, 9 a.m.

Nice. You going biking there? Post some pics, thats what the forum is missing these days.

/off topic/

But that is something that every single one of us can change. And that is pretty easy, no?

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Jan. 1, 2017, 7:58 p.m.

/off topic/

But that is something that every single one of us can change. And that is pretty easy, no?

Happy to report that we're currently working on something that's going to make photo and video sharing much easier on the site in the very near future.

Jan. 2, 2017, 12:55 a.m.

Ewan asked me to post this on this behalf as he is very relaxed post Christmas beers

Ewan feels very honoured by the nomination by his good friend TheDon and the good knowledgeable non-judgmental kind people at NSMB. However he wishes to remind his fanclub that it is ski season and lots of time during the rest of the year to put up trailwork pictures. He feels it is time for him to shred hundred of meters of virgin pow with his friends the CMHC Rogue Crew and of course THE Asian Adonis. And he sez "I have a real job now"

dalbello #intuitionliners #cantfeelmyfeet #powinmyface #loraxbesttrailever #tecnicablizzard #skibc #visitpemberton #touringbootsgofundme

i shoulda known you were a 2 planker.

I'm ignoring Smedley.