Man, Round 3 is WEAK, G-off robbed!!

March 14, 2003, 1:01 p.m.

oh come on….an aussie flipping his car, crashing a dirtbike, and just jumping around like a lizard on crack is a shoe-in win for what this comp is not about!

the idea here is great…but there has to be a better way to conduct it….

so far i have been less then pleased with the results…its not reaceface's fault…and i by no way want them to think im pointing a finger at them….but come on…there is more to life then tripple digit hucks and spine cracking falls….

isnt this supposed to be able what freeriding means to you? i heard only ONE video where someone actualy spoke about what biking means to them and what they want to bring to the sport…..
THAT is what i was looking for….any monkey can brainlessly cliff drop….

dear DW,
since you got like a million bucks now, can i borrow $2850 for a Revolt frame?

thanks,
steve

March 14, 2003, 1:06 p.m.

the "what freeriding means to me" 30 second clip is only for the top 2 guys and you vote on that section alone.

"Ripping Styles, Holmes!"
- Tommy Guererro, Search for Animal Chin

March 14, 2003, 1:10 p.m.

ahhh…

well then i take back that part of my complaint…

:)

dear DW,
since you got like a million bucks now, can i borrow $2850 for a Revolt frame?

thanks,
steve

March 14, 2003, 2:19 p.m.

this comp is retarded, im glad mccaul advanced but sage is a fuckin dumbass hack, geoff got harshly robbed. hayes will take this one

March 14, 2003, 2:23 p.m.

that whole RF thing is WEAK. i dont vote or anything.

March 14, 2003, 2:33 p.m.

GG was robbed. That Aussie guy was embarrassing. I surely don't want him representing a segment of riding that I feel a part of. We must unite against him! I feel bad for RF if he wins.

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

March 14, 2003, 2:34 p.m.

if you ask me, its just like the voting for the nhl all star game. its all about vote stuffing and popularity. not skills.

March 14, 2003, 2:38 p.m.

Originally posted by Dante Alighieri
if you ask me, its just like the voting for the nhl all star game. its all about vote stuffing and popularity. not skills.

good point.

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

March 14, 2003, 2:56 p.m.

you guys are a bunch of babies, whining about how your friend didn't win, you're acting like the whole world's out to get him

used to be skinnee_j

March 14, 2003, 2:59 p.m.

Originally posted by joeld
you guys are a bunch of babies, whining about how your friend didn't win, you're acting like the whole world's out to get him

no actually its complaining how mindless idiots can think hucking yourself off a towed in 90 foot gpa jump that you dont make is skill and is woth $10000 when a kid actually has skills he gets robbed.

March 14, 2003, 3:01 p.m.

Seriously… Not to be playa hatin' but Andrew Sage really did suck. He had nothing. He reminds me of Down and DoubleDown style shit. It's so overplayed and so lame. It really does piss me off.

Cam McCaul…he wasn't my favorite since I felt he was fairly one dimensional, but I can see why he won, he really was massively skilled.

It's all been said before, but I've seriously lost faith in the mtb scene. We have nothing for ourselves, nothing that is MOUNTAINBIKING…we look like a bunch of fucking tools with contest results like this. No wonder we get so much shit from bmx and mx riders.

Seriously, I hope someone DESERVING and original wins the contest….I know it won't happen, but I seriously do wish for it.

:mad:

SOR

March 14, 2003, 3:36 p.m.

so far i think that cams vid is the best. geoff definitly got robbed. i am pissed that andrew guy won, but he could have more shit than he video taped.

this round does blow:(

i think steve should win cause he seems like the best canadite and his vid is pretty good(he put it up awhile ago).:)

but cams is really good.

March 14, 2003, 3:54 p.m.

That Cam McCaul guy was a very good vid. It blew me away. Last round, nothing really blew me away, and this round is a bit better. Hayes video is pretty good, you gotta admit.
It just seems like McCauls had more stuff in it? Like, more action shots, you got to see 10-15 stunts instead of 5…

Geoff got robbed though. That's what I felt. All these big huckers need to go smaller and throw some stylo into it.

http://www.cyberetrothreads.com

ya fuck you windows. fuck you too door.

March 14, 2003, 4:07 p.m.

I voted for big air x-treme sage because i liked his x-tremeness.

WTA
IDUN

March 14, 2003, 4:18 p.m.

where can I see g-off video?

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //