LOWER OIL CAN TRAIL DAY

April 26, 2012, 3:28 p.m.

As the title says. This saturday. 10am at junction of Dempsey and Mtn Highway. We will be having the gate unlocked and driving up to the top of the trail. There will be plenty of NSMBA tools but please bring your own if you have them as we have no idea how many people we can expect that day. Bring your own lunch and drinks. Bring cheer and good will to all men. Dancing and gaiety is encouraged.

It is casual so just commit to what you can but we expect to be there till about 3pm at least. Jobs for the day will be drainage and minor realignments to top third. Dirt carrying, rock throwing are the main tasks.

[email protected] for more questions. I will check my email regularly but don't expect prompt answers between now and then. If you want to help and fancy, fancy a day in the dirt, and get to meet Pete the Irish Love Potato himself then feel free to join.

April 27, 2012, 9:45 a.m.

Bumping this up for Seb and Pete.

I ran into them on Wednesday and tagged along for some scouting/pre planning. They've got some big work ahead of them to revitalise the trail.

April 27, 2012, 9:56 a.m.

if I wasn't heading to the SSC early saturday morning I would be there with bells on….to enhance the gaiety