Low key Squamish XC trails?

July 11, 2013, 9:47 p.m.

The wife and I are looking to do some XC in Squamish this year on our trip to Whistler. Can anyone recommend some low key trails in Squamish that are similar to the Lost Lake trails in Whistler? Thanks.

July 11, 2013, 10:25 p.m.

dump trails. Lower Alice lake. Mikes. Jacks.

WTF, Over?

July 11, 2013, 11:07 p.m.

park at the sorca sign on Perth Dr. Ride down Lumberjacks, up Jacks, up 50 shades, down Mikes loop, down Tracks From Hell and u can finish on Rollercoaster.

valley cliff has alot of mellow riding as well. S[HTML_REMOVED]M, Sweeter, Spences, Graduate. All fun as well.

July 13, 2013, 10:44 p.m.

park at the sorca sign on Perth Dr. Ride down Lumberjacks, up Jacks, up 50 shades, down Mikes loop, down Tracks From Hell and u can finish on Rollercoaster.

Good loop, though depending on how mellow you want it to be, you could miss out Lumberjacks (fairly tech blue trail) and just head up from the SORCA shelter and take the first left, then follow that trail and it will turn into Jacks eventually.

July 14, 2013, 8:31 p.m.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

July 15, 2013, 2:17 p.m.

I agree that Lumberjack's is probably not "mellow" compared to other trails on the recommended loop. I'd suggest Glenn's Carwash instead and then do the suggested remaining loop…
An even more mellow loop would be the Ray Peters trail just north of Brackendale and then any of the trails within that area. Very (very) mellow elevation gain and all trails can be ridden both ways…

July 16, 2013, 1:03 p.m.

I agree that Lumberjack's is probably not "mellow" compared to other trails on the recommended loop. I'd suggest Glenn's Carwash instead and then do the suggested remaining loop…
An even more mellow loop would be the Ray Peters trail just north of Brackendale and then any of the trails within that area. Very (very) mellow elevation gain and all trails can be ridden both ways…

combo with wonderland

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40