Look What I Saw on CBC today!!

Feb. 26, 2003, 8:27 p.m.

actuallly… many ppl that dont ride that trail.. or even trail system out there would think its real,, and report him just to help out other mountain bikers… so yeah,, that was pretty dumb of u to post it and not say it was a joke.

Feb. 26, 2003, 8:47 p.m.

not funny:mad:

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

Feb. 26, 2003, 8:52 p.m.

what has this world come to……sorry yall:???:

HighlanderRCNCo
forsale
2004 Giant AC1

Feb. 26, 2003, 9:02 p.m.

Accepted;)

"May a commune of gay, Marxist Muslim illegal immigrants use your tax dollars to open a drive-thru abortion clinic in your church."

Feb. 26, 2003, 9:10 p.m.

Nice, haha jk

Feb. 26, 2003, 9:38 p.m.

I found it pretty funny! Lax up, it obviously ain't CBC.

funny pic though :P

http://www.cyberetrothreads.com

ya fuck you windows. fuck you too door.

Feb. 26, 2003, 9:43 p.m.

Should have done this on April 1…just a wee bit early ;)

Feb. 26, 2003, 9:43 p.m.

that was just retarded

Feb. 26, 2003, 10:05 p.m.

Originally posted by Keefer
**I found it pretty funny! Lax up, it obviously ain't CBC.

funny pic though :P **

W3rd

HighlanderRCNCo
forsale
2004 Giant AC1

Feb. 26, 2003, 11:14 p.m.

man, people these days just keep on loseing their sences of hurmors….that was some funny shizzle!

Feb. 27, 2003, 8:01 a.m.

I know I'm entering this thread late but I can assure you all that that was not on Seymour, nor was it on a mountain bike trail. And yes, that IS me and my Jeep.
As the person who is being misrepresented, the humour of the post is obviously lost on me. Fortunately, the only email I received as a result of the post was actually quite polite in its request to stay off of mtn bike trails.

You really have to be careful with pranks like this because it is VERY EASY for green groups to take photos and text out of context and then use it as evidence to back up claims of fourwheelers tearing up trails on Seymour Mtn, or something similarly ridiculous. The problem is, it isn't so funny when John Q Public accepts it as truth and decides to contribute money to stop this supposed destruction of sensitive habitat. And make no mistake about it, the green groups DO watch sites like this and BC4x4.COM.

BTW, if you folks ever do come across fourwheelers who are tearing up your trails, definitely let me know and I'll post a message about it to BC4x4.COM. Land access problems affect both our groups, as well as the dirt bikers, ATV'ers and equestrians. We're basically screwed if we can't even go so far as to support each other.

Cheers,

…lars

WWW.BC4x4.COM - Canada's Largest 4x4 Site

Feb. 27, 2003, 9:27 a.m.

Originally posted by lars
**I know I'm entering this thread late but I can assure you all that that was not on Seymour, nor was it on a mountain bike trail. And yes, that IS me and my Jeep.
As the person who is being misrepresented, the humour of the post is obviously lost on me. Fortunately, the only email I received as a result of the post was actually quite polite in its request to stay off of mtn bike trails.

You really have to be careful with pranks like this because it is VERY EASY for green groups to take photos and text out of context and then use it as evidence to back up claims of fourwheelers tearing up trails on Seymour Mtn, or something similarly ridiculous. The problem is, it isn't so funny when John Q Public accepts it as truth and decides to contribute money to stop this supposed destruction of sensitive habitat. And make no mistake about it, the green groups DO watch sites like this and BC4x4.COM.

BTW, if you folks ever do come across fourwheelers who are tearing up your trails, definitely let me know and I'll post a message about it to BC4x4.COM. Land access problems affect both our groups, as well as the dirt bikers, ATV'ers and equestrians. We're basically screwed if we can't even go so far as to support each other.

Cheers,

…lars **

:werd: Was a stupid prank, how would I have known that that wasn't CBC! Like I've seen the bottom of the trail…

:scotland: El Presidente

Feb. 27, 2003, 9:49 a.m.

Originally posted by lars

Excellent point.

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Feb. 27, 2003, 10:19 a.m.

that pic is still hilarious no matter where it is :lol:

Feb. 27, 2003, 1:31 p.m.

do i smell a BANNAGE????

Vermont marijuana dispensary