Look at this forum

Dec. 23, 2016, 1:22 p.m.

When can we look for the new solution, Cam? It is greatly needed.

I don't want to over-promise so I'll say… in 2017. Much of the work is well under way but I wouldn't want to predict when the forum solution will launch.

Dec. 23, 2016, 1:44 p.m.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::beer::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Dec. 23, 2016, 1:47 p.m.

Cam's probably got to deal with a frivolous law suit from Hazel Culvert for wrongful dismissal and for violating his constitutional right to freedom of speech before he gets around to a forum redo. In any case he's already fixed 90% of the problem in one push of the button.

"Sad, but true. Oh, so true! (I couldn't have said it better myself). The newest craze in mountain biking (a sport that keeps reinventing itself -out of boredom?- is called "Slopestyle" -doing flips on mountain bikes." -Monica Craver- :lol:

Dec. 23, 2016, 10:25 p.m.

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas and a Happy New well moderated Forum.

Dec. 24, 2016, 1:13 a.m.

Yo, dude, we're all hugging now!

(and I for one like it that way, and appreciate Cam hosting this board… although I rarely pay for it by reading any stuff on NSMB… sorry Cam)

Hey brah, not productive. Stand up and be heard when you see or hear something that is incorrect. Only way things will get better. Merry Christmas to all at NSMB.

We

Dec. 24, 2016, 7:03 a.m.

Hey brah, not productive.

You obviously didn't get your annual Christmas dose of Love Actually yet. :D

Dec. 25, 2016, 12:44 a.m.

Merry Christmas yah bunch of turkeys have a fun one.

The raw, primitive, unrefined trails that see little to no maintenance are the kinds of trails that really build skill. What kind of skills do you learn riding a trail that was made by a machine, groomed to perfection and void of any rocks, roots or other obstacles that could send you careening over the handlebars?

Dec. 25, 2016, 6:47 p.m.

I went for my 9th year of Festivus riding. Now drinking Rum and eating a whole Pecan Pie trying to be Merry 3 days after burying my beloved Mother in Law.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/