Logging on Fromme

Sept. 24, 2008, 10:08 p.m.

Has anybody other than her ever seen one of these frogs? Are they a myth? I've seen chipmunks, bears, deer, a sasquatch but never a frog.

From what I understand is, that yes in fact they do exist and that dogs/dog walkers
may be their biggest threat.

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

Sept. 24, 2008, 10:10 p.m.

I heard it's all for the chairlift they are installing up to 7th.

Sept. 25, 2008, 2:07 a.m.

Has anybody other than her ever seen one of these frogs? Are they a myth? I've seen chipmunks, bears, deer, a sasquatch but never a frog.

I haven't seen the frogs either…but last week I did see Elvis riding Ladies Only on his Huffy…thank you…thank you very much.

I'm volunteering as fast as I can.

Sept. 25, 2008, 5:22 a.m.

First it was dump trucks, last week there were cement trucks heading up and down the road and this week, the challenge was dodging a fully loaded logging truck on it's way down the hill. The charms of riding the shore. :o

uuhhhhhh…..it's a road.That's what roads are for.

Pastor of Muppets

Sept. 25, 2008, 8:58 a.m.

I haven't seen the frogs either…but last week I did see Elvis riding Ladies Only on his Huffy…thank you…thank you very much.

Huffy's are sooo rad.

WTF, Over?

Sept. 25, 2008, 9:43 a.m.

I had a whole mess of them get caught in my tire once. It took five frenchmen to get them all out.

Grumpy Trail Builder in Training

Sept. 25, 2008, 9:51 a.m.

First it was dump trucks, last week there were cement trucks heading up and down the road and this week, the challenge was dodging a fully loaded logging truck on it's way down the hill. The charms of riding the shore. :o

how else are they gonna get all the needed stuff up to the mountain?

JDM POWER!