Lets hear about your "ringing in the new year!"; chain ringing that is!

Jan. 3, 2013, 11:05 a.m.

Went for a great solo ride.

Wrong. Always.

Jan. 3, 2013, 6:06 p.m.

Shane, I hear you on this interior weather….I usually just build so my summers are better.

Wrapped up ten days of trail building on Jan 1st.

Wow nice work man, I'm gonna head up cambells this weekend and start flagging out a line for the new "DH" course

australia was actually founded by criminals and its original purpose was for england to send over its criminals so the brits wouldnt have to deal with them in England, minding this was over 100 yrs ago.

Jan. 10, 2013, 11:23 p.m.

New Years was spent in OR/Norcal this year. New Year's eve day ride at Syncline in Hood River and New Year's day ride at Swasey Rec Area in Redding CA. Both are worthy all mtn spots that I will need to check out in better conditions, not that I wasn't having a kick ass time on New years!

Jan. 11, 2013, 10:40 a.m.

I rode in Redding area in July once and went through 3 Litres of water in half an hour and just said fook it. Winter is the best time to ride there I reckon.
;)

Wrong. Always.

Jan. 11, 2013, 12:03 p.m.

Shane, I hear you on this interior weather….I usually just build so my summers are better.

Wrapped up ten days of trail building on Jan 1st.

wow nice work, and I hear ya on the winter building. So much better than dealing with heat, bugs, dry dirt, looky-lous etc…

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40

Jan. 11, 2013, 5:20 p.m.

It was Joyride 150, sorry i'm late, located in the fabulously ugly Markam ON.
An awesome day with me sharing the platforms with, amongst many others, a bunch of mostly 8 to 12 yr olds. Bubble wrapped kids they're not . . . dropped off while their parents made a hasty retreat to the nearest Montana's with a fireplace.

Was there again today making modest progress in technique while noticing some guy in a snazzy Red Bull helmet.
whoa !
Drew Bezanson is all I can say, the Red Bull edit of him and Anthony Napolitan at Joyride refuses to upload. Sorry.