Know anyone that lost a bike from a rack today (Sun 28th)?

July 28, 2013, 1:43 p.m.

Ooops. Your bike stopped traffic!! But someone was kind enough to pick it up and move it off the highway. PM me and I'll describe where to find it.

I think the driver doesn't even know the bike fell off, won't know until he/she gets home.

Ken.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

July 29, 2013, 7:42 a.m.

Bike is still in the same place today. It's a bit difficult to see from the road, but it looks like a decent bike, not like a crappy department store bike.

Wondering if anyone had a bike stolen on Saturday/Sunday? Maybe the thief grabbed the bike and didn't secure it well as part of the quick getaway?

If it's still there after work today, I'm going to try to pick it up and take it home. At least that way I can get a s/n and better description of it.

Kn.

July 29, 2013, 7:20 p.m.

Black Norco HT? Rack looks like it was cut / snapped off? I know someone who had theirs stolen off their vehicle…

July 29, 2013, 8:58 p.m.

The bike was a dark colour, but hard to get a good look because it was next to the highway in tall grass. Not really any good place to stop and check without stopping in the middle of freeway traffic.

Looks like it's gone, it wasn't there on my drive home this eve. I was going to park nearby, pick it up and report to poleeze tonight if was still there.

Hope it went to the rightful owner.

Kn.

July 30, 2013, 2:21 p.m.

just take a pic as you drive by?