injury list

June 20, 2005, 10:22 p.m.

holy crap so many torn ACL's…

haha let me guess the reason for that one-- no stretching before riding a hardtail or big dually with the seat slammed down for hours on end repedativly a whole summmer long almost day in and day out. that's how i see the trend off acl fuck ups around my area anyway….. and with a list liek mine u gotta think man.. if hes made it i wonder what kinda shit hsi friends been throu lol. ive jsut a bout seen it or done it all in my almost 13 years of wipping out

June 21, 2005, 4:25 p.m.

snapped collarbone, dislocated shoulder, same shoulder same time lol, torn acl, popped my hip out, couple of broken fingers and tows, major ownage by pedals on my knee, two broken noses, one major concussion, two minor, oh ya and my face was one big scab….kinda makes me wonder why i even bother riding, i am gonna be in so much pain when i am older

:ireland: Pickem-up Truck

June 21, 2005, 4:27 p.m.

oh ya and i broke three little bones in my foot but that wasnt super bad, just was off for a few weeks

:ireland: Pickem-up Truck

June 22, 2005, 6:13 p.m.

I broke mine 5-6 weeks ago. Leave it in the sling, I had a set back about 10 days after the fact(second displacement, ouch!) because I didn't which set me back 2 weeks of pain. Just last week I was able to start hitting the gym and able to do some light pool stuff.

crazyness man, cause when I was sitting (more curled in a ball) they told me they wernt going to do anything, and its odd cause im not using as much pain killers ATM as they say I should…and it doesnt hurt when i dont have it in a sling…

Mighty confusing I must say :stupid: :dizzy:

June 23, 2005, 5:15 p.m.

Many sprains on my ankles only
Torn ligament in ankle
Streched ligament in ankle

That's why hard tails don't rule…

The King of E-Ville
Welcome to "E-ville"
population "Me"

June 26, 2005, 8:52 p.m.

This post is bad luck! I broke my ankle this weekend after reading it!

June 26, 2005, 9:19 p.m.

I feel sick ……..

Please let me demonstrate the ride around; really it's no trouble.

June 26, 2005, 9:25 p.m.

OK … based on the significant level of wipeout experience and horrific levels of carnage most clearly demonstrated here, I need some recommendations for good body armour.

I currently have Bestgear leg and arm armour only, but I definitely feel the need for some extra protection …. (was that the purpose of the thread?)

Thank you.

Please let me demonstrate the ride around; really it's no trouble.

June 27, 2005, 9:27 a.m.

I don't know about you but in light of my recent injury I'm getting ankle gaurds

June 27, 2005, 11:11 a.m.

Went for a chill ride at oak - and broke my collar bone and got a minor concussion. All this a month after I broke my finger. Now I will surely rest for a while.

Wear shorts

June 27, 2005, 11:34 a.m.

I got the best injury ever this weekend! After flying gracefully over my handlebars and boobplanting a rock on gillard, I now have one purple boob! hahaha

jesus, the "gnar face" made me spit coke on my monitor.

June 27, 2005, 1:16 p.m.

danny and i never get hurt!

superheros
I like bikes

July 6, 2005, 3:04 p.m.

I got the best injury ever this weekend! After flying gracefully over my handlebars and boobplanting a rock on gillard, I now have one purple boob! hahaha

This thred is useless with out pics..

come on Emily, we know you have pictures…..

The King of E-Ville
Welcome to "E-ville"
population "Me"

July 6, 2005, 3:34 p.m.

The only two injuries that put me out in the last two years were a fractured metacarpal (the longer bone in the hand) and after trying to avoid someone standing in the landing zone of a drop in the woodlot, I faceplanted hard, collapsed the front of my Bell full face and shattered three teeth and bit clean through my tongue. 4 trips to the dentist to fix it, and 3 weeks of liquid diet, and I was good as new.

July 6, 2005, 4 p.m.

i destroyed my ankle on june 25th. probably wont be riding until next year:(:(

other injuries: broken left wrist a while ago and collarbone lastr year on the last day of school.

http://chuuchbeeasy.blogspot.com/