I'm new here!

Jan. 25, 2003, 5:27 p.m.

haha, female version of blaine…. :lol:

so much for understanding french :P

oh right.. shut up geoff. i've taken french in school for 8 years, so i have a right to talk in french when i want and how degrading i want. it seems that you "dont pay attention" in class, so dont be jealous that we speak other languages than you do

THREESOME DILDO

J.M.T

Originally posted by eryn

IH8XC i'll keep you in mind when all the men die, all the goats die and the batteries in my vibrator run out.

Jan. 25, 2003, 6:14 p.m.

its hard to say but tony's right..

why would i not know how to say female dog in french? seriously geoff…

and im sure you had NO CLUE that internaute novice means "new internet surfer". we learn stuff in class :rolleyes:

Squirting babe

J.M.T

IH8XC i'll keep you in mind when all the men die, all the goats die and the batteries in my vibrator run out.

Jan. 25, 2003, 6:30 p.m.

Originally posted by Pennywise
**haha, female version of blaine…. :lol:

so much for understanding french :P

oh right.. shut up geoff. i've taken french in school for 8 years, so i have a right to talk in french when i want and how degrading i want. it seems that you "dont pay attention" in class, so dont be jealous that we speak other languages than you do **

8 years and you cant even write a simple sentence without mistakes…

"tu est un internaute novice. je pense blah est la chienne des blaine."

it should be

"tu est un internaute novice. je QUE pense blah est la chienne DE blaine."

and in french chienne isnt an insult…maybe you should lock yourself in your room and bone up on your french lessons instead of trying to seem more educated than you really are….:rolleyes:

Cheers, Nelson

Jan. 25, 2003, 6:34 p.m.

see this isnt france. or quebec. and we usually dont speak french. so i really dont give a flying rats ass if chienne isnt an insult in french. i said female dog, which is bitch. bitch IS an insult.

and i guess im getting 76% for a reason

cheers :rolleyes:

Amateur secret

J.M.T

Jan. 26, 2003, 12:26 a.m.

blah its ok, you know i love ya……………big boy;)

:film: raindropfilms:film: @hotmail.com

Jan. 26, 2003, 12:38 a.m.

who cares what language it is, blah is still my bitch :cuffs:

My photos | Green Avocado

Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid.

Guns kill people just like pens cause spelling mistakes, cars create drunk drivers and spoons create fat people.

PM me to learn how to use credit card bonuses to fly for free.

Jan. 26, 2003, 12:53 a.m.

je ne understand waht you said in french pas

(32% in french…..ohhhhh yah :woot: :lol:)

maybe i should do the homework?:rolleyes:

Originally posted by blinded
are you at uvic right now? I have a friend that lives on campus there and he tells me so many crazy stories about doing random chicks and puking on their beds afterwards.

Jan. 26, 2003, 1:02 a.m.

but what if i dont want his ass hair wrapped around my teeth……..you dirty little boy :o

are you at uvic right now? I have a friend that lives on campus there and he tells me so many crazy stories about doing random chicks and puking on their beds afterwards.

Jan. 26, 2003, 1:03 a.m.

Originally posted by Tony G
lol w/ marks like that u can be blahs apprentice…uve gotta get straight As and kiss the teachers ass so his ass hair is wraped around ur teeth

the funny thing is, im getting B's in every other class……..except french :lol:

Jan. 26, 2003, 1:11 a.m.

grade 9

:lol:

Jan. 26, 2003, 1:26 a.m.

haha well thats always good to know….i know have older "friends" :lol: