If you could only ride one of the three

Sept. 7, 2006, 11:54 a.m.

I would just like to say…..

Just who picked Bone Snapping, Crippling , Death Mountain anyways?

Oh well I guess it[HTML_REMOVED]#8217;s back to the old Endowment lands for me.:cry:

Still my favourite response to a Cypress ride.

Sept. 7, 2006, 11:58 a.m.

It's so quiet up there sometimes it almost scares me. What if I get a flat? there's a good chance nobody's going to be around to help us…

Don't you carry a spare tube, tire levers and a pump when you ride?
And if not, why not???

www.muddbunnies.com
www.nsmba.ca
www.bteamlovesyou.com

you can always make more money but you can never make more time.

I think it's called work for a reason. Or else they probably would have called it fun-time at the fun factory.

Sept. 7, 2006, 12:23 p.m.

Don't you carry a spare tube, tire levers and a pump when you ride?
And if not, why not???

She has a personal bike mechanic that joins her on all rides.

I sherpa the pump, tubes, and tool. She has enough to drag up the hill riding that 50lbs Stinky :)

Sept. 7, 2006, 12:27 p.m.

The "least popular" (according to the poll results at this pt) mtn has the most traffic (Seymour)….

Fromme for me - I live on it so it's really close and I like slow tech more than fast flow. Cypress has some good trails and some really beat up trails (a few that are just creekbeds). If Cypress could have some trail days on it (to fix, not change) it would be even better.The trails few people know about are often the best trails on all the mnts.

Sept. 7, 2006, 12:40 p.m.

Not a tourist, but a fucking idiot.

Cypress.

I never had the time/bike as I recently recovered from a long-term injury which is why I was not able to ride for over a decade, but thanks for the personal comment.:rolleyes:

Just rode Fromme this morning for the 1st time solo as both my ridding buddies are out for a long time due to injuries. Pushing the 50lb Aline up there wasn't too much fun, but I took it like a man. It's part of the terrain.

Loved it. Can't wait to try out the other mtns.

… good.. bad.. I'm the guy with the gun.

Sept. 7, 2006, 1:36 p.m.

It's so quiet up there sometimes it almost scares me. What if I get a flat? there's a good chance nobody's going to be around to help us…

If you're hawt, then Lee Lau or The Giggler will appear out of no where and fix it for you. If you're not, then you'll have sit there for DAYS possibly, until some kind person comes along to rescue you.

I learned the hard way to towel off my bike before the dog. I'd rather have a slightly oily dog than a hairy bike.

Beautiful west coast, ocean inspired pottery.

Sept. 7, 2006, 2:05 p.m.

If it was up to me, I would only ride at Whistler Bike Park and shuttle Seymour. I mean, really, who wants the extra effort?

Please tell me I'm missing the e-sarc here.

Sept. 7, 2006, 6:34 p.m.

I think it also depends on someones skill level…Right now for me Seymour all the way!

I have no filter …

Sept. 7, 2006, 7:37 p.m.

Cypress for sure!! Holy crap, can never get the shit eating grin off my face.
The steep/loose shit makes it fun. 5th horseman with a little sexgirl/s[HTML_REMOVED]m (remember to ride, don't slide!) is good times. Roaches…oh my god!! Love it!! Could go on forever 8-) My vote is for Cypress……

Sept. 7, 2006, 8:33 p.m.

I never had the time/bike as I recently recovered from a long-term injury which is why I was not able to ride for over a decade, but thanks for the personal comment.:rolleyes:

Just rode Fromme this morning for the 1st time solo as both my ridding buddies are out for a long time due to injuries. Pushing the 50lb Aline up there wasn't too much fun, but I took it like a man. It's part of the terrain.

Loved it. Can't wait to try out the other mtns.

I hit fromme on my new full sus the other day, much the same situation as you, big heavy 8 and 8 bike. got my ass handed to me on the climb, allthough it wasnt good to do it on a day when it was pushin 28 degreees.
love fromme. its where I started, I just need to get my lazy ass up there more often.

wow, M&M, you're a fucking dick!

don't be so politically correct, this is stacy kohut, not fucking rick hansen your talkin too……..

Sept. 7, 2006, 8:38 p.m.

I :heart: cypress. Keeps you awake, and you dont have to make a day out of it from what i find…I can go after school. I find witht he other mountains you can do that…but then i cant do my homework:( Since i love hwk so much…

Sept. 7, 2006, 8:47 p.m.

my boyfriend is somewhat of an XC geek so he insists that we ride Fromme ALL THE F'ING TIME :rolleyes: . It's so quiet up there sometimes it almost scares me. What if I get a flat? there's a good chance nobody's going to be around to help us…
So yeah, not too sure about Cypress, but I'd definitely say Fromme is my least favorite and Seymour is the best…

somewhat reminds me of the SSC

, however, notice the black guys pants don't leave much to the imajination.

Sept. 7, 2006, 9:50 p.m.

my boyfriend is somewhat of an XC geek so he insists that we ride Fromme ALL THE F'ING TIME :rolleyes:

As Lee and Sharon like to describe the rides it's just "technical cross country".

Kinda like the Gargamels ride, just a little technical xc ride.

Sept. 7, 2006, 10:53 p.m.

deffinatly fromme, because it has so much variety, and its just plain fun. I've never ridden cypress, I'm shure Ill love it when i get the time to ride it though!

Sept. 7, 2006, 10:54 p.m.

Seymour……ya Fromme has better trails and more of em but Seymour wins because of supremely easy access and thus you can simply get more riding in over them same period of time…..

….jeez, i guess that means I like quantity over quality

"Walk a mile in another man's shoes. Then, you'll be a mile away from him and have his shoes."

http://www.valleyvetservices.com
www.vmta.ca