I hate sun peaks

July 31, 2003, 5:52 p.m.

Ok my bike fell off the lift at sun peaks as most of you no any ways the bike was tottaled and they said they would replace it with a rockymountain switch but then they were just going to give me a frame and now there trying to give me a norco 4x4 witch is worth 2400 new but that bike isnt even new and its not even equivelent to my bike and if i want a switch i have to pay them 1000 even tho they droped it off the lift and theres nothing i can do about it
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

July 31, 2003, 5:56 p.m.

shit happens, live with it
i dont think they actually have to give you anything. they could just say 'sorry, it was an accident goodbye'
and how is telling us about it going to solve it? i suggest talking to the head manager or whoevers in charge at the place about this situation(assuming you havent already)

Big Bike: Santa Cruz Bullit
Bigger Bike: Suzuki RM125

July 31, 2003, 6:03 p.m.

sorry:rolleyes:

July 31, 2003, 6:07 p.m.

i can tell you one thing.. immaturity isnt going to get you anywhere
i was just trying to help you out and tell you what might resolve the situation, but i can tell this post was made just for the fun of bitching… and theres a chance that it will get nuked because of the title

July 31, 2003, 6:15 p.m.

yeah it a pretty useless post im just really angrey with the people from sun peaks becuase they are not geving me a fair bike or even like 500 close to my bike

July 31, 2003, 6:21 p.m.

Originally posted by GiMpY_jR
yeah it a pretty useless post im just really angrey with the people from sun peaks becuase they are not geving me a fair bike or even like 500 close to my bike

I say get your parents with you to solve this problem. If they put your bike on that lift, then they must be fully responsible for the failure of transporting your bike to the top of the trail. I think they should pay you back with a bike equivilent to the value you bought your bike, not how much it's worth now.

But sucks to hear that doOd, hope you get through this dark tunnel happily.

July 31, 2003, 6:21 p.m.

tehy dont really have ot giv eyou anything, if i were you id be happy if they gave me a cookie for christ sakes.

_SALE: 01 Drop frame, shore linkage, new RC + extras! _

July 31, 2003, 7:09 p.m.

I am pretty sure that when you sign the little liability form there is probably something on there about damage to your bike that occurs while at sun peaks…. so most likely…. legally they don't have to give you jack shit. Sorry, it sucks, but bitching about it isn't going to fix your bike. Take whatever they offer and do it with a smile; you may be taking it in the rear, but at least your getting a wrap around. :lol: :lol:

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch. :scream:

July 31, 2003, 7:18 p.m.

Originally posted by mike
shit happens, live with it
i dont think they actually have to give you anything. they could just say 'sorry, it was an accident goodbye'
and how is telling us about it going to solve it? i suggest talking to the head manager or whoevers in charge at the place about this situation(assuming you havent already)

actually mike if your bike fell off the lift and broke i bet you would raise holy hell cause i shure as hell know i would. once the bike is on THEIR lifts its not my problem any more.

so your trying to say, its his fualt for his bike falling off the lift, i think not.

dude i would be goin nuts at them if nothin works out get your parents involved and maybe even a lawyer

July 31, 2003, 7:20 p.m.

if my bike fell off id proly kill someone, but what would that solve?
i dont think they would owe me anything legally(according to the exclusion of liability)

hell i better not go to sun peaks

July 31, 2003, 7:36 p.m.

**if my bike fell off id proly kill someone, but what would that solve?
i dont think they would owe me anything legally(according to the exclusion of liability)

hell i better not go to sun peaks **

if mine fell off i would expect it to be replaced in full

July 31, 2003, 8:06 p.m.

i can tell you one thing.. immaturity isnt going to get you anywhere
i was just trying to help you out and tell you what might resolve the situation, but i can tell this post was made just for the fun of bitching… and theres a chance that it will get nuked because of the title

What's up your ass? The kids bike fell off the lifts, which is 100% not his fault and you're giving him the 3rd degree?

Like Adam said, things would be a little different if you were in his place..

and Dangerousdean, give me a break.. fuck. Yes, I'm sure you'd be happy with a cookie after some jackass doesn't put your bike on right and it falls and gets totalled. :rolleyes:

tommrorow. mom took the van/

July 31, 2003, 8:07 p.m.

A lawyer isn't gunna help BTW. Legally they don't owe you anything (which I think is total BS, they should be responsable for fucking up like that.)

tommrorow. mom took the van/

July 31, 2003, 8:13 p.m.

Read the fine print on the ticket you purchased. It will explain what rights you have and the limit of their liability.

I haven't read this particular pass, but most places say they ain't liable for nuttin and you agree to such limitation when you purchase the ticket.

scott

http://www.scottvelez.com

July 31, 2003, 8:16 p.m.

If that is the case, they should make you put your own bike on the lift.

Frankly, I wouldn't trust my multi-thousand-dollar bike to some doped up hippie. Unless I get some assurance that it'll be safe, I'll put my own bike on the lift.

I like my women like I like my Scotch. 15 years old and mixed up with coke.