Huck wagon Gone!

July 14, 2007, 9:31 a.m.

That will never happen.
CN rail won't allow anyone on that stretch of railine but there own equipment.
And there is a federal bill which doesn't allow CN to run any sort of passenger service in Canada. Also train travel in canada is highly overpriced because it's under used, under developed, and just not profitable enough to venture into.

you know there is a passenger train to whistler right.

however like all the train travel in the west its a high priced tourist deal

July 14, 2007, 5:20 p.m.

If you and several friends want to shuttle Seymour call Huck Wagon and do a charter…

This trip to Kelowna was definately an undertaking - Liam and I had been planning this project for 24 hours. We worked really hard to pull out all the stops in this video. We had slo-mo goggle shots; time lapses; pedal flips; outrageous product shots; unloading and loading the bike; walking through the field with your hand in wheat. At the end of the day this trip was all about just getting out and riding with all my friends.

www.letsridebikes.ca

July 18, 2007, 10:44 p.m.

I take it Blaine got banned? Normally, there'd be the "pedal up like a real man" post halfway into the first page.:)

no I'm just too busy to loiter here these days. but yes, be a man and climb.

July 20, 2007, 12:17 a.m.

no I'm just too busy to loiter here these days. but yes, be a man and climb.

Riding more and bitching less - I can relate.

South Sea-Tac Flowpark Gallery
KEEP IT GREEN!
This signature is brought to you by the letter "H" and by the number "6"

Nov. 27, 2007, 12:58 p.m.

We're running a shuttle to Whistler for skiers and boarders now every Saturday and Sunday starting December 1.

Won't say more here fearing that Cam will spank me (again) but check out the site huckwagon.com

Aug. 8, 2014, 6:21 a.m.

Hey everyone!
Just found out that the Huckwagon is back! Ryan the old manager of the original Huckwagon is back with a bigger and badder rig to haul bikes, gear and riders to Whistler on a regular basis.

This is great news as I know I sure hate the drive back after a good day on the hill! Just seen the new Huckwagon pass me on the road and could not believe my eyes when I read this huge orange Huckwagon logo on the side. :clap::clap::clap::clap::rocker:

Aug. 9, 2014, 10:09 a.m.

Sweet. Cause the last time I saw the huckwagon it was parked in the impound yard behind the train station downtown 2 years ago. It looked so sad and dejected sitting in the back corner all covered in dust.

Aug. 11, 2014, 4:25 p.m.

So I was trying to find The Huckwagon website and noticed it is not the same address as it used to be. It has a "the" in front. So it's www.TheHuckwagon.com. Looks like The Huckwagon now mostly does a shuttle to Whistler Bike Park.

Aug. 19, 2014, 9:17 p.m.

BikerMom and Soaphy - not affiliated with The Huckwagon of course!