HEY new videos are out ???? whats up NSMB

Jan. 27, 2003, 11:51 a.m.

blah…instead of complaining why dont you just go to pinkbike…or have they already booted you out there:???:

Jan. 27, 2003, 12:53 p.m.

speaking of semi-new vids,i finally got a chance to watch my bro adam rip it up in "TACO-an island ride".i really liked this vid and was impressed by all the sweet trails on the island.the soundtrack was kickin',very ska influenced with some punk.anyone else seen this vid and what did ya think of it? later,bruiser d:cool:

** DIE TRYING* :007:
:canada: :england: :beer: :beer:

Jan. 27, 2003, 6:22 p.m.

ack!!! Cam, thats bad news….

hmmm so if i want Union i gotta go to pinkbike… GRRR…

what part of Union made u felt it wasnt worth getting ? or is it u just felt you already sell enuf new vids in teh store?

i think im gunna get Union anyways… any chance u guys could special order it in, and i'll pick it up with Jib ???

:D

let me know…

i'd rather support NSMB if i can…. u guys ROK….

Jan. 27, 2003, 9:31 p.m.

Originally posted by Count Blah
**they ahvnt said much about anything lately….. barely any new articles on the front page…. but on pinkbike they have like 10 a week…..
cam hasnt been answering my PMs or emails but i see him post on here a lot still

probably just busy lately **

NSMB WILL ALWAYS OWN PINKBIKE.

Bikes:
Team Dh
Specialized 415

Jan. 27, 2003, 9:54 p.m.

Originally posted by Count Blah
cam hasnt been answering my PMs or emails but i see him post on here a lot still

yet you still don't get the hint?

turn off sigs…it will change your life

Jan. 27, 2003, 10:18 p.m.

Originally posted by bruiser d
speaking of semi-new vids,i finally got a chance to watch my bro adam rip it up in "TACO-an island ride".i really liked this vid and was impressed by all the sweet trails on the island.the soundtrack was kickin',very ska influenced with some punk.anyone else seen this vid and what did ya think of it? later,bruiser d:cool:

i want to see that video so bad. alot of people i know are in it. :D sounds so sweet:thepimp:

DEANER + BABIES = DEANER EATING BABIES