Healing vibes Kperras!

March 10, 2015, 1:03 p.m.

hows the recovery going?

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40

March 10, 2015, 1:26 p.m.

Heyzeus, man. You can't even laugh out loud without feeling pain!

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

March 10, 2015, 2:01 p.m.

hows the recovery going?

Really good. I have to be diligent now about not doing too much considering how little pain and how much energy I have.

I'm home since Sunday. My place is now wheelchair accessible on the outside and inside. Myself, I feel incredible considering it's only been 2 weeks since the accident. I'm quite mobile and my upper body strength is good. Can do pull ups, push ups, dips, etc which is incredible considering I have 9 broken ribs.

The worst right now is my lower back. It's very tight and as such my posture is horrible. I'll be doing lots of stretching exercises over the next 3-4 weeks to get that corrected so I'm not a hunched troll by the time I'm cleared to walk.

March 10, 2015, 3:15 p.m.

Really good. I have to be diligent now about not doing too much considering how little pain and how much energy I have.

I'm home since Sunday. My place is now wheelchair accessible on the outside and inside. Myself, I feel incredible considering it's only been 2 weeks since the accident. I'm quite mobile and my upper body strength is good. Can do pull ups, push ups, dips, etc which is incredible considering I have 9 broken ribs.

The worst right now is my lower back. It's very tight and as such my posture is horrible. I'll be doing lots of stretching exercises over the next 3-4 weeks to get that corrected so I'm not a hunched troll by the time I'm cleared to walk.

Was your dad superman?! Sounds like your doing awesome considering! Hope it keeps getting better quickly.

March 10, 2015, 3:18 p.m.

ignore this if you are not looking for something to occupy your brain that has some cross-over benefit to real life racing after recovery

try iracing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRacing.com
the top 10,000 participants are real life high level car, kart or motorcycle racers, and online racing with these people can really (in real life) develop mental and emotional skills

March 10, 2015, 4:42 p.m.

Was your dad superman?! Sounds like your doing awesome considering! Hope it keeps getting better quickly.

Thanks!

ignore this if you are not looking for something to occupy your brain that has some cross-over benefit to real life racing after recovery

try iracing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IRacing.com
the top 10,000 participants are real life high level car, kart or motorcycle racers, and online racing with these people can really (in real life) develop mental and emotional skills

Oh dear…I have an addictive personality when it comes to video games…

March 11, 2015, 7:05 a.m.

Thanks for all the support guys.

I'm very thankful …

Holy crap man heal up. I cracked one rib and and sneezing was extremely painful. I can't even imagine.

March 11, 2015, 8:25 a.m.

Healing vibes and non-boredom inducing vibes too.

Shredding hypothetical gnarr

March 11, 2015, 10:15 a.m.

Oh dear…I have an addictive personality when it comes to video games…

Glad to hear you are healing… don't rush those hips… get them healed properly!

I'll just leave this here…

http://www.freeriderhd.com/

March 11, 2015, 11:17 a.m.

Years ago I took a dive [HTML_REMOVED] roll down a set of constructions stairs at work, cracking 5 ribs and detaching a few of them from my sternum.

Nothing compared to your injuries, but I do have a suggestion as I didn't get the medical treatment I required until to late and ended up with a messed up back.

Find a physio that knows how to deal with cracked ribs and knows how to deal with the intercostal muscles. The massage of these muscles hurts like a bugger but it does fix the problem.

The two other things that helped were the laser on my back muscles and the traction machine that gently helps straighten you out.

Good luck [HTML_REMOVED] best wishes on the recovery.

March 11, 2015, 5:38 p.m.

Cheers guys. I'm on the hunt for a good physio now.