Fromme today... some bitching and other stuff

Aug. 14, 2006, 9:53 p.m.

Chief Bylaw Officer - Carol Walker 604-990-2272 [email protected]
Bylaw Enforcement Supervisor - Janice Thomson 604-990-7470 [email protected]

http://www.dnv.org/article.asp?c=170[HTML_REMOVED]a=608

I didn't see it, so won't report it - I hope anyone that saw him does file a report.

no no….huck rocks at him. It's way more satisfying and effective.

37 YEARS ON THE BIKE :: 1981-2018

Aug. 14, 2006, 10 p.m.

Ohhhh! Like this?

Aug. 14, 2006, 10:01 p.m.

Hey Heckler, where can I buy a ATV like in the pic? Is it a Honda?

How did I end up here?

Aug. 14, 2006, 10:21 p.m.

Hey Heckler, where can I buy a ATV like in the pic? Is it a Honda?

Looks like the Segway with the "offroad" package to me.

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

Aug. 14, 2006, 10:25 p.m.

hey smoke what time were you up there? just wondering if i saw you or not.

sucks that mr ATV was shredding griffin. i would have thrown rocks.

i just sent an email to carol walker - thanks for the links heckler.

Aug. 14, 2006, 10:46 p.m.

Yeah that tool on the ATV sure wasn't worried about peeling out or ripping by riders on the climb… also looked like he was looking for something up around the seventh switchback… knocking around rocks and things. Like was said before… no helmet, but I guess the gnarly flames on his hickhat will save him :rolleyes:

Good to see you up there Blaine… what was it 32 mins for the climb?

On another positive note, I got to ride behind "the" Pete Morin on Seventh - he was clipped into a brodie XC bike with Vbrakes but was still ripping it up!!

Aug. 14, 2006, 10:51 p.m.

Good to see you up there Blaine… what was it 32 mins for the climb?

On another positive note, I got to ride behind "the" Pete Morin on Seventh - he was clipped into a brodie XC bike with Vbrakes but was still ripping it up!!

hey cam. no i think it was about 40 or so minutes today on the first climb. went all out yesterday and paid for it today :P

yea i recognized pete dropping into 7th with you. love the oldschool rig setup.

Aug. 14, 2006, 11:02 p.m.

Funny… I saw the 3 dirtbikers on bridle path after the Neds trailday too…

As ignorant as their presence was it was entertaining to see that they actually pushed their bikes up, and then rode down. Ran into them along bridle half-way between where the cardiac bypass trail leaves and re-joins bridle. I've hiked the DH bike up a few sections of trail but I can't imagine pushing one of those up.

I watched for a couple minutes then was told to f-off when I suggested they probably shouldn't be there. No licence plates so couldn't make much of a report, though the contact info is useful… maybe a report would be a good idea just so Parks, LSCR and whoever else can look out for them.

Aug. 14, 2006, 11:40 p.m.

Oh man. I totally saw that ATV guy. He stopped to talk to my sister and I and he wouldn't leave us alone -[HTML_REMOVED] CAM dude you witnessed that!? It was so akward.

HAHAH He told us he was from Ontario on vacation… we were like "dude you can't park there" uhhh yeah. And that no helmet thing… that was funny actually.

Aug. 15, 2006, 8:27 a.m.

i hope he didn't fuck up griffin tearing around in there.

Aug. 15, 2006, 11:10 a.m.

Sorry my new ATV bothered you so much. But dude this thing is so GNAR!!

Those things are too stupid for words

ski faster, I hear banjo music

Aug. 15, 2006, 2:29 p.m.

Last year I came upon a guy on a dual sport (road legal dirt bike) on CBC. He was struggling with all the rocks and sharp corners on the lower section of CBC. I have no idea how he made it down those two steep rock face sections near the bottom. I told him he shouldn't be on the trail and he said something about being lost. Him struggling and man-handling 250 lbs of bike was good punishment for his stupidity.

Aug. 15, 2006, 6:08 p.m.

Funny… I saw the 3 dirtbikers on bridle path after the Neds trailday too…

As ignorant as their presence was it was entertaining to see that they actually pushed their bikes up, and then rode down. Ran into them along bridle half-way between where the cardiac bypass trail leaves and re-joins bridle. I've hiked the DH bike up a few sections of trail but I can't imagine pushing one of those up.

I watched for a couple minutes then was told to f-off when I suggested they probably shouldn't be there. No licence plates so couldn't make much of a report, though the contact info is useful… maybe a report would be a good idea just so Parks, LSCR and whoever else can look out for them.

They didn't tell me to f-off, I guess it was probably my tone of voice. I didn't suggest they they shouldn't be there, they were told. I can be pretty convincing when the asshole side of me comes out. Those guys are losers, and I let them know it.

Aug. 16, 2006, 10:38 a.m.

a) who the f*ck was that asshole on the blue ATV screaming up and down the access road? real cool gunning the throttle as you past me climbing and kicking rocks up in my face. plus your exhaust chokes riders and the noise is stupidly annoying :mad: what are the rules on riding those things up there? i think the dude was also parked at the upper gate by the two portashitters.

QUOTE]

I am always real impressed (NOT!!!) by these heroes who believe its a real skill (and cool) to twist a throttle and rip up the hill on a motorized POS (any moron can do that IMO). BTW where is Monica when you really need her?

Aug. 16, 2006, 11:38 a.m.

I am always real impressed (NOT!!!) by these heroes who believe its a real skill (and cool) to twist a throttle and rip up the hill on a motorized POS (any moron can do that IMO). BTW where is Monica when you really need her?

Those ATV dorks aside, you can't be speaking about dirt bike riders right? 'Cause that's a lot harder than riding down hill on a mountain bike.