Fromme today

May 4, 2010, 11:08 p.m.

I know for me it's a matter of riding more than one mountain on a trip on the ferry. We did Fromme then a rip on SEYMOUR.

I find if I can pedal it's easier than if I walks. Fromme is pretty easy (well not
"that" hard)even on a 47lb DH bike w/ ff and body armor, and I'm a out of shape
44 y/o ex-smoker.

FYP.

I pushed up Fromme that day on my 47 lb bike in full gear.

The only thing I said to the old guys flying by was Hi, but some were by me so fast I didn't get a chance to.

No attitude from me, ride what ya want.

I pushed cuz I have been riding a desk too much lately and my lower back was pooched. I could have pedalled but my back would probably have been trash when I got to the top.

I pedalled and pushed my 50lb bike up to 7th last time I was there.

I actually took my old full rigid Kona Lava Dome out for a ride this year and it was one of the funnest rides I have had in a long time…

May 4, 2010, 11:42 p.m.

Yeah, that's right…LOL

I felt fine pedaling till I got to the turn past ladies where the gravel is so I pushed
to the top of that hill and pedaled the rest of the way to Oil can.

I think you and others hit it on the head…it doesn't matter what you're riding or
if you pedaled or pushed the entire way as long as you're out there having fun, no?

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

May 4, 2010, 11:58 p.m.

I always go as fast as I can past the entrance to Pipeline where people are hanging around. Combine this with minimal breathing and upper body movement and people think I'm a super fit athlete. Then the second I'm past the slight right hand corner further up I keel over and die.

treezz
wow you are a ass

May 5, 2010, 2:18 p.m.

Soooo,
How is Fromme right now? I'm thinking of riding 7th-Ladies-Natural High next Tuesday. Are the trails in good shape right now? Thought I read another thread that warned aginst riding Up-Oil Can as it was super muddy and rutted out.

Originally Posted by sAFETY
As a vegitarian, I don't eat bacon, as a human being I crave and miss it.

May 5, 2010, 3:04 p.m.

Soooo,
How is Fromme right now? I'm thinking of riding 7th-Ladies-Natural High next Tuesday. Are the trails in good shape right now? Thought I read another thread that warned aginst riding Up-Oil Can as it was super muddy and rutted out.

Slimy, slimy woodwork. You'll have fun!

Grumpy Trail Builder in Training

May 5, 2010, 3:09 p.m.

trails were great as of yesterday. with dry weather ahead, conditions will be prime.

May 5, 2010, 5:37 p.m.

Just went up there for a ride on the new machine. Had a lot of fun. Sadly didn't pedal all they way up (I've grown quite lazy) :(

:england: