Fromme today

April 26, 2010, 10:01 a.m.

I'm not sure why anyone would think that climb is that hard. Now the decent on
oilcan was 50/50 for me lol. Thank god Gred was wearing his ba or else Jon's rotor
would have gone to the bone when he crashed into it sliding off a slimy log.

I give props to anyone that rides there and has fun no matter what bike they ride.

Mad props to digger and his big smile and good comments as I rode by him.

Pangor was pretty fun, too bad I'm out of shape. :lol:

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

April 26, 2010, 10:10 a.m.

Was he also setting a bad example for his son :).

har har har
i was a lot nicer to this guy than i was to the idiot on sfu :lol:

April 26, 2010, 2:29 p.m.

anyone hear the music comin from the 6th switchback in the mornin?

[HTML_REMOVED]derail[HTML_REMOVED]
on thursday last week? thought i heard iron maiden's wasted years thumping from the woods.

April 26, 2010, 2:33 p.m.

was rad. got a few laps in this morning before the rain started

"Nobody really gives a shit that you don't like the thing that you have no firsthand experience with." Dave

April 26, 2010, 3:01 p.m.

Deffinatly no need to be mouthing off anyone for their gear on a mountain.

As long as you didnt bring a motor your cool in my books.

However thinking or acting like your better than someone else because you can pedal up faster or make it down a trail with a more xc bike is likened to being the meathead at the gym. Sorry but who cares if they pushed up, I have, its called being out of shape.

April 26, 2010, 3:03 p.m.

However thinking or acting like your better than someone else because you can pedal up faster or make it down a trail with a more xc bike is likened to being the meathead at the gym. Sorry but who cares if they pushed up, I have, its called being out of shape.

To be fair, no one would have said or thought a thing about a fellow biker pushing the bike had that biker not opened his big mouth and stuck a foot in it…

April 26, 2010, 3:40 p.m.

i was a lot nicer to this guy than i was to the idiot on sfu :lol:

that's ok. i made up for your propriety.

"It's, like, so much fun."

April 26, 2010, 4:58 p.m.

He;s probably the nicest guy you'll ever meet, but, if you're going to shoot your mouth off telling someone his bike isnt apropriate for the Shore, and then tell him he is lost because he basically can't ride there with that bike.

His "xc" bike isn't that light either, it's a 29er steel HT and just over 30 pounds which is light compared to FR/Dh but heavy for XC.

April 26, 2010, 4:59 p.m.

To be fair, no one would have said or thought a thing about a fellow biker pushing the bike had that biker not opened his big mouth and stuck a foot in it…

exactly.

April 26, 2010, 5:01 p.m.

re: OP

what a stupid thing to care about

Ha Ha! Made you look.

April 26, 2010, 5:18 p.m.

re: OP

what a stupid thing to care about

people tend to stereo type and categorize people by what type of bike they ride at said trail/mountain. So in other words, whoever it was, if they are on here, hope lesson was learned to not shove your foot in your ya trap.

April 26, 2010, 5:41 p.m.

people tend to stereo type and categorize people by what type of bike they ride at said trail/mountain. So in other words, whoever it was, if they are on here, hope lesson was learned to not shove your foot in your ya trap.

I doubt anyone that would have said something like that would be on here…maybe post on PB?

April 26, 2010, 6:12 p.m.

Just about the worst bike to ride on 7th is a DH bike. Way to tight, and come on, fromme isn't all GNAR

:england:

April 26, 2010, 6:21 p.m.

Just about the worst bike to ride on 7th is a DH bike. Way to tight, and come on, fromme isn't all GNAR

How is 7th compared to Oilcan? I wanted to check it out but we had a ferry to catch
and another mountain to ride yesterday.

April 26, 2010, 6:28 p.m.

I doubt anyone that would have said something like that would be on here…maybe post on PB?

The "please keep your clothes on" thread demonstrated quite vividly that we have a number of characters that even the "best" of PB would have a hard time to rival. Just saying. Many lack the most primitive amount of common sense.