Fromme today

April 25, 2010, 7:36 p.m.

L Ron must be spitting bricks about now.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

April 25, 2010, 7:46 p.m.

too bad, woodlot was awesome today, except for the douche and his mulletard buddy trying to drive his jeep down from dogshit hill.

i was really wishing he'd gotten stuck. what a tard. buddy mouthing me off was a nice touch. sure would be nice to move some big rocks at that entrance.

April 25, 2010, 7:50 p.m.

i was really wishing he'd gotten stuck. what a tard. buddy mouthing me off was a nice touch. sure would be nice to move some big rocks at that entrance.

Lol. Neither of those guys had much to offer when I started in on them.

http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=132623

"It's, like, so much fun."

April 25, 2010, 8:07 p.m.

I think I saw that guy on 7th. I gave props to him for riding it better than me on half the bike. I sure hope he didn't take my comment as rude. I think it was pretty clear that I was being complementary.

Riding is more fun than not riding

April 25, 2010, 8:14 p.m.

I think I saw that guy on 7th. I gave props to him for riding it better than me on half the bike. I sure hope he didn't take my comment as rude. I think it was pretty clear that I was being complementary.

if he was thin as a rail, riding a black 29'er clipped in, that was more and likely him.
He did ride 7th, but he said the arrogance were from people part way up the fire road telling him his bike would not work on the shore… I find it kind of funny being he rides a SS up and they are pushing their bike up LOL. If I was pushing my bike up, and saw someone riding a SS up no problem, I certainly wouldn't be in a position to say he isn't on the right bike LOL .

April 25, 2010, 8:46 p.m.

if he was thin as a rail, riding a black 29'er clipped in, that was more and likely him.
He did ride 7th, but he said the arrogance were from people part way up the fire road telling him his bike would not work on the shore… I find it kind of funny being he rides a SS up and they are pushing their bike up LOL. If I was pushing my bike up, and saw someone riding a SS up no problem, I certainly wouldn't be in a position to say he isn't on the right bike LOL .

It's even funnier when Wade Simmons is raving about 29ers in Bike. And he rides his on Fromme.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

April 25, 2010, 10:14 p.m.

i saw that guy!

anyone hear the music comin from the 6th switchback in the mornin?

Ha Ha! Made you look.

April 25, 2010, 10:17 p.m.

i saw that guy!

I was expecting this to be about you Islanders. Sadly disappointed.

Why slag free swag?:rolleyes:

ummm, as your doctor i recommend against riding with a scaphoid fracture.

April 25, 2010, 10:29 p.m.

i saw that guy!

That's weird. I heard the same thing a couple of weeks ago….

As for rAd doOding it up on 7th, most of the trails on BBY MTN LOL OMG are gnarlier than 7th. It's just a cruisy XC trail with a couple of logs on it, so I don't know why people would go on an ego trip about what bike to ride on it.

treezz
wow you are a ass

April 25, 2010, 10:31 p.m.

Eat more bananas…seriously. I used to get cramps a lot too, I eat at least one banana in the morning blended with milk, and drink it.That has been my breakfast for years now, and I get a cramp maybe once or twice a year.

Vitamin C has an effect on cramping as well.

I think it's probably because of the sprint adventure race I did yesterday in the pouring rain an mud.

I had a couple Guinness today, seems to help…

Is there a Vancouver in Taiwan?! I had no idea!!

Nothing sums up my life's achievements like my stuffed corpse, suplexing a cougar.

April 26, 2010, 5:35 a.m.

Did the guys pushing their bikes have their penises out?

I'll bet they did.

Pastor of Muppets

April 26, 2010, 8:58 a.m.

i saw that guy!

The 6ths switchback is really close to the Grouse ski runs, so you were probably hearing the music from there.

Was he also setting a bad example for his son :).

April 26, 2010, 9 a.m.

A friend of mine was riding up Fromme, on his 29er single speed, and apparrently a few arrogant A-holes were telling him his bike was not designed for the Shore, while they were PUSHING their bikes up. This guy rides the SHore all the time on his 29er, actually he races in the SS worldcup or whatever it is. HE can ride most trails on his SS on the Shore. It's too bad the clowns pushing their bikes up ,couldn't keep up to a guy on a SS clipped in climbing and descending seventh. He and his wife have done BBY mountain and Fromme, and Seymour in one Saturday.
NEver judge a rider by what he rides.

Indeed. He should have mentionned that he was actually riding whereas they apparently weren't able to.

Debate? Bikes are made for riding not pushing.

April 26, 2010, 9:22 a.m.

enjambment.

Me. Car/Web Work. Twitter. FFFFound.

April 26, 2010, 9:28 a.m.

i saw that guy!

Don't worry unless it's banjo music.