fromme 6th switchback sold to gun club?

Dec. 6, 2018, 9:54 p.m.

I've been gone for some time and I'm pretty damn sad about what you all have allowed the shore to become. I just had a conversation today with another old guy about how lucky we were to be part of the good old days....

Dec. 6, 2018, 9:56 p.m.

Posted by: joedirt

https://www.nsnews.com/news/court-says-no-shed-on-north-vancouver-residential-lot-1.354773

I pretty much lived in an old cabin on one of the hills for a few years back in the day... lucky I didnt kill myself or worse!!!

Dec. 7, 2018, 6:36 a.m.

Posted by: three-sheets

I've been gone for some time and I'm pretty damn sad about what you all have allowed the shore to become. I just had a conversation today with another old guy about how lucky we were to be part of the good old days....

How so? I’m someone who came here just a few years ago and am happy with how much riding there is, and how accommodating land owners have been. Aside from the Darkside, I don’t know of any places where riding is prohibited outright. I think that speaks volumes right there. Maybe it’s not the Wild West that it was but consider what it could have become - look at Marin county.

Last edited by: Ddean on Dec. 7, 2018, 6:36 a.m., edited 1 time in total.
Dec. 7, 2018, 8:30 a.m.

Posted by: joedirt

https://www.nsnews.com/news/court-says-no-shed-on-north-vancouver-residential-lot-1.354773

Just tell them you want to build a condo tower without adding to local municipal capacity for infrastructure, schools, emergency services or transit. I'm sure they'll fall over themselves to issue a permit.

Dec. 7, 2018, 10:44 a.m.

Get bent.

Dec. 7, 2018, 7:14 p.m.

Don't lament that those days are gone. Enjoy the fact they happened. Things change.

Dec. 7, 2018, 9:56 p.m.

Posted by: fun-house

Dude, JLP is long dead :(

Yeah, sorry bout that, I hit the joke before remembering that.

On a brighter note, I saw The Flesh Eaters last year at the Rickshaw. It was entertaining as fuck.

Dec. 7, 2018, 10:01 p.m.

I remember there used to be a thread in this Forum, it was called "Shut Up And Ride". I think we could all take this advice to heart. (earleb, Ddean, Stum and me to).

Dec. 8, 2018, 6:21 a.m.

Posted by: TonyJ

I remember there used to be a thread in this Forum, it was called "Shut Up And Ride". I think we could all take this advice to heart. (earleb, Ddean, Stum and me to).

Amen to that, brother.

Dec. 25, 2018, 2:30 p.m.

Biking and blasting all in one day, sounds like fun to me.

Dec. 26, 2018, 11:02 a.m.

Ha, was not able to due to a hand full of pins! Can type with one hand so lit up NSMB!!!!

I’m back out there now, slowly and still splinted, but back out.

Dec. 27, 2018, 10:17 p.m.

Posted by: Ddean

Ha, was not able to due to a hand full of pins! Can type with one hand so lit up NSMB!!!!

I’m back out there now, slowly and still splinted, but back out.

Glad to hear you are on the mend.

Take your time, nothing worse than re-injuring yourself and ending up off the bike for a whole year, it happened to me with a dislocated shoulder.