Forum Moderation.

Nov. 7, 2016, 2:43 p.m.

I think this web site and these forums are proof that long term use of marijuana does have negative consequences.

And BTW, I have never touched the stuff.

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

And now you accuse the general forum population of abusing illegal drugs. Scumbag.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nov. 7, 2016, 3:41 p.m.

If that doesn't work, hang me.

Next I guess will come Zedbar and his collection of guns.

You people are psychotic.

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

Nobody offered or threatened to hang you, or anyone else for that matter. You were graciously offered a coil of rope. What you choose to do with it is entirely your decision.

Really, try to keep up.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Nov. 7, 2016, 4:31 p.m.

Have the Psychiatric journals coined the term for this disorder? It's beyond internet troll. It's really bizarre that a middle aged man has enough time to try and bait people for a fight. Truly fucking nuts. :crazy:

I know, I know. Pot kettle black. :grinno:

Wrong. Always.

Nov. 7, 2016, 5:32 p.m.

If you want the aforementioned gentleman to stop coming around here, maybe you should stop talking about him. We can only do so much.

Nov. 7, 2016, 5:57 p.m.

What, and miss the spectacular show of one man's descent into the Heart of Darkness?

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Nov. 7, 2016, 8:50 p.m.

I guess ill try the ignore list. But I still say nuke this guys ip.

K, I got smedley and hazencolbert, are there any more? Uncle scrooge is gone already

TrailBro seems to be the latest.

Nov. 7, 2016, 9:27 p.m.

In some respects 'Smedley' gets 11 out of 10 for trolling as I get the distinct feeling that he/she has nothing to do with HC or Uncle Scrooge. Could be wrong though…

treezz
wow you are a ass

Nov. 7, 2016, 9:42 p.m.

Nuked all of the above. But please leave them/him alone and the favour will hopefully be returned.

I have once again been threatened with a lawsuit, and while I'm not concerned about the outcome I certainly don't want the hassle.

Nov. 7, 2016, 9:42 p.m.

If you want the aforementioned gentleman to stop coming around here, maybe you should stop talking about him. We can only do so much.

it's your site, you can do whatever you want.

maybe we should have a Nat Bailey inspired NSMB Survivor and we get to vote someone off the island if they're being a total tool. and just to be fair it would take a 4/5ths majority vote.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Nov. 8, 2016, 1:35 a.m.

"Shakes head" just doesn't quite describe how bizarre that is.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Nov. 8, 2016, 5:32 a.m.

Nuked all of the above. But please leave them/him alone and the favour will hopefully be returned.

I have once again been threatened with a lawsuit, and while I'm not concerned about the outcome I certainly don't want the hassle.

Careful with your wording Cam, you may be accused with threatening to use nuclear weapons.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nov. 8, 2016, 6:18 a.m.

Forum hasn't been this interesting since Discowitch.

Somebody should introduce the two of them…

The best things in life all start with the letter B
Hooray for: Bacon, Bikeys, Boobies, Boards, and Beer!

Nov. 8, 2016, 7:36 a.m.

Oh please do tell. Yes these two threads have been full of entertainment. Almost as crazy as the Teton threads.

People always ask me what's the phenomenon
Yo what's up? Yo what's goin' on- Adam Yauch

Nov. 8, 2016, 3:22 p.m.

Oh, come on. That is not fair. I do not think that the two can be compared.

If you go down that route, think this one guy from the US who was completely insane?! And then there was this odd couple on here….Gangsirbitch?!

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Nov. 16, 2016, 7:20 p.m.

How do you find time, on vacation in a warm, sunny place, to still be so bitter?

The NSMBA does many good things, and is larger than a single person.

My suggestion is to let it go.

You'll feel better.

No bitterness here Chris, twas a travel day. I have no problem with the good work the NSMBA does.

What exactly are you going to do kind Sir?

Challenge me to a Duchess of Queensbury match?

Has all those years with the bike seat against your perineum resulted in your pecker pointing south even when looking at naked photos of Sharon Bader? Join the club. Get in line behind Lee, and his problems have nothing to do with the perineum, but he does what he has to do once a month for Queen and country, then goes back to other things.

Let us see what you are made of, you spineless wimp

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

This makes me think of the movie Old Yeller, and you know how that ends.

Hazen meets Lee, aka Kettle meets pot.

Don't worry ABuxton, Your woody should be just fine so long as he stays in his place. And take care of those multiple personalities! Maybe go back to your complaining about Metro Van.

Looking to ride the shore but don't know where to go?

Get a copy of the Locals Guide to North Shore Rides!

Follow MTB Trails on Twitter

Follow Sharon and Lee on Twitter