Forum Moderation.

Nov. 6, 2016, 3:14 a.m.

Just let people say what they want, you can't police the internet. It seems like there is a lot of baiting and a ton of biters. Who really gives a shit about 1 old wind bag who has a hard on for bikers it's such a small minority.

Nov. 6, 2016, 5:57 a.m.

Bluth 2016

Wrong. Always.

Nov. 6, 2016, 7:06 a.m.

I guess ill try the ignore list. But I still say nuke this guys ip.

K, I got smedley and hazencolbert, are there any more? Uncle scrooge is gone already

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40

Nov. 6, 2016, 7:30 a.m.

Bluth 2016

Got my vote. Just better keep clear of my ignore list.

THREATS! DRAMA! JOURNALISTIC INTEGRITY!

Nov. 6, 2016, 8:02 a.m.

Imo let the posts stay. Let people incriminate themselves. Let them state lies or say stupid things.

For example I was disappointed when stalker dubprof falsely accused Sharon of cutting trees on Dreamweaver and the thread got deleted. Imo that thread should have stayed

Lee,

"Incriminate"

Interesting choice of word. Isn't it you who wrote that the words "building illegal trails" was defamation against the trail builder because the word "illegal" only applied to violations of the criminal code and the building a trail is not covered under the criminal code?

Pray tell, what has been written on these threads that would "incriminate" someone? I ask honestly. You are a lawyer. You understand the risks of providing formal legal misinformation. So please, provide your learned counsel.

Semdley Pennyworth Esq

Nov. 6, 2016, 8:10 a.m.

Hazen meets Lee, aka Kettle meets pot.

Totally uncalled for.

Both Mr. Lau and Mr. Colbert are passionate about some things in life, and they have stood up for other people.

Oh yes and they share something else in common. Mr. Lau is a founder of NSMBA (1996), and Mr. Colbert a founder of the Don Valley Mountain Bike Association (1995-6).

They did the heavy lifting long before municipalities were handing out money to get votes from the mountain bike lobby.

I cannot speak for Mr. Lee, but I can tell you Mr. Colbert might disagree with Mr. Lee at times, even poke him to make sure he is still around reading this posts etc. yet he also thinks highly of Mr. Lee.

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

Nov. 6, 2016, 9:22 a.m.

I cannot speak for Mr. Lee, but I can tell you Mr. Colbert might disagree with Mr. Lee at times, even poke him to make sure he is still around reading this posts etc. yet he also thinks highly of Mr. Lee.

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

Hazen Colbert "thinks highly of Mr Lee" … Really? Highly enough to make rude and sexually suggestive comments about his spouse? Please go back to the Don Valley cycle club or whatever rock you crawled out from .

Nov. 6, 2016, 9:40 a.m.

Hazen Colbert "thinks highly of Mr Lee" … Really? Highly enough to make rude and sexually suggestive comments about his spouse? Please go back to the Don Valley cycle club or whatever rock you crawled out from .

And just who are thou?

The two-cents thrown in from the peanut gallery?

Be included in the census by name and town, and thou will be allowed a comment.

Otherwise, put down the clicker or the ringer or the quire that thou useth and keep thy dictum to thyself.

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

Nov. 6, 2016, 2:07 p.m.

And just who are thou?

You said you know who everyone on this board is. Now you don't?

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

Nov. 6, 2016, 2:09 p.m.

And just who are thou?

The two-cents thrown in from the peanut gallery?

Be included in the census by name and town, and thou will be allowed a comment.

Otherwise, put down the clicker or the ringer or the quire that thou useth and keep thy dictum to thyself.

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

The irony of this comments is so strong. Asking for identifying info when you troll the board under a bunch of different aliases.

You don't control anything, least of all your own mind, what little there is of it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nov. 6, 2016, 5:22 p.m.

Oh, I think it's entirely appropriate to give some people exactly enough rope to hang themselves.

You need rope? I lease. Me give you good rate.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Nov. 6, 2016, 5:52 p.m.

You need rope? I lease. Me give you good rate.

Yep

Predictable

First gas me.

If that doesn't work, hang me.

Next I guess will come Zedbar and his collection of guns.

You people are psychotic.

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

Nov. 6, 2016, 7:10 p.m.

You people are psychotic.

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

We have to be in order to deal with the likes of you.

Nov. 6, 2016, 7:40 p.m.

We have to be in order to deal with the likes of you.

I think this web site and these forums are proof that long term use of marijuana does have negative consequences.

And BTW, I have never touched the stuff.

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

Nov. 6, 2016, 8:28 p.m.

I think this web site and these forums are proof that long term use of marijuana does have negative consequences.

And BTW, I have never touched the stuff.

Smedley Pennyworth Esq

That's a good thing as it would probably interfere with your course of neuroleptics.