Fire on Fromme

Aug. 26, 2012, 4:10 p.m.

6th corner just past executioner, up that baby head road maybe 2 minutes. You'll see a little firepit the fire was 20/30m down the hill from that. Wonder if whoever was cutting down the trees in that little area was responsible?

it was at the switchback just before seventh secret.
the fire fighter said someone was cutting down trees to build a structure or something at the lookout. then everything was set on fire…

superheros
I like bikes

Aug. 26, 2012, 5 p.m.

it was at the switchback just before seventh secret.
the fire fighter said someone was cutting down trees to build a structure or something at the lookout. then everything was set on fire…

as part of the crew on that fire, from what we could tell it appears that someone has been in that area dropping trees to create a "better lookout". There was a campfire on the road above the spot and beer bottles scattered throughout the burnt area. No evidence that it was intentionally set.

Steve

Aug. 26, 2012, 7:03 p.m.

as part of the crew on that fire, from what we could tell it appears that someone has been in that area dropping trees to create a "better lookout". There was a campfire on the road above the spot and beer bottles scattered throughout the burnt area. No evidence that it was intentionally set.

was that you packing up the pickup truck into those storage boxs on the side?
i was on a blue santa cruz with white fox 40s weariong a fromme tshirt. my buddy had a white balfa with shivers.
he mentioned he also rode bikes, he had spikey dark hair? small world if that was you!
thanks for saving fromme :):woot:

superheros
I like bikes

Aug. 26, 2012, 7:13 p.m.

was that you packing up the pickup truck into those storage boxs on the side?
i was on a blue santa cruz with white fox 40s weariong a fromme tshirt. my buddy had a white balfa with shivers.
he mentioned he also rode bikes, he had spikey dark hair? small world if that was you!
thanks for saving fromme :):woot:

Haha ya that was me, I remember you! Sorry if my response didnt fully make sense..I was a little out of it after working. I was happy no trails were damaged, I was a little worried when I got the report of where the fire was

Steve

Aug. 26, 2012, 9:18 p.m.

Haha ya that was me, I remember you! Sorry if my response didnt fully make sense..I was a little out of it after working. I was happy no trails were damaged, I was a little worried when I got the report of where the fire was

hahahha such a small world!!!! Everyone +rep steve for saving fromme!!! hah
Yah i bet you were tired. It was getting pretty hot that day.

superheros
I like bikes

Aug. 26, 2012, 9:28 p.m.

Anyone else remember a car catching fire (presumably from overheating) one summer afternoon on Mtn Hwy about 12 years ago? I think it was just above Ladies (?). An NVD fire truck came up the mountain to douse it. The burnt out car remained there for a day or two.

Aug. 26, 2012, 9:38 p.m.

Looks to be almost out already. I'm watching them drop water on it from downtown.

Holy crap that's some damn good aiming right there!!

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Aug. 26, 2012, 9:41 p.m.

6th corner just past executioner, up that baby head road maybe 2 minutes. You'll see a little firepit the fire was 20/30m down the hill from that. Wonder if whoever was cutting down the trees in that little area was responsible?

Good thing they dug those huge ass ditches to help the fire fighting equipment get through.

Oh, wait …

Kn.

When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.

When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.

Aug. 26, 2012, 11:32 p.m.

Good thing they dug those huge ass ditches to help the fire fighting equipment get through.

Oh, wait …

Kn.

lolz, its hard to get my stolen cars out the old road now too.