Don't forget: June 15th - Fromme Trailday with the lads from Steed Cycles

June 16, 2008, 7:38 a.m.

Yep, the day was totally awesome, a total rebirth of a trail. Can't wait to ride it today!

all investing is is a type of arbitrage, and thats not gambling. theres an element of risk and potential of profit involved, but those are broad and dont qualify somthing as gambling.

most Christians I know, myself included, would say that science is the way through which we learn about everything that God has created, but we learn at the pace which he sets for us.

June 16, 2008, 9:12 a.m.

When I was flying in from exciting Winnipeg, I was thinking what a beautiful day for a trail day!

The trail looks awesome! Great work!

I have no filter …

June 16, 2008, 10:47 a.m.

Great day, perfect weather.

I'll have to find a way to add this in to the usual routes.

Lots of people are going to be able to learn to jump on this now.

June 16, 2008, 11 a.m.

The second of the small jumps needed some re-enforcement and a big assed rock moved on the tranny (see left side), so who are you going to call, well Crofty and Co

I would love to be able to claim credit for shifting that big rock but I was elsewhere, props to the people that shifted that monster.

I'd also like to point out that Rob and Ian in particular (and others as well) spent many hours on the preceding Wednesday, Friday and Saturday getting materials in place and other organisational things happening. In particular the printed notes and instructions at each work point were a really good idea and really helped people get in and get the jobs done and I think this and all the preparation work was a big reason why so much got done on the day. Nice work everyone.:clap:

I ride Bikes

June 16, 2008, 2:28 p.m.

with a bit of planning and a lot of mechanical advantage, moving that rock wasn't too bad.

June 16, 2008, 7:23 p.m.

Rode the trail tonight and it's o so nice. Just a shame it's over so quick.

Please let me demonstrate the ride around; really it's no trouble.

June 16, 2008, 8:02 p.m.

Nice work! I used this as a warm up lap today before heading back up Mtn Highway to 7th! Might make it a routine. :D

June 16, 2008, 8:46 p.m.

It should be great for the times I can't be bothered to go all the way. I was going to do it a while back, but its nice its all been revamped.

:england:

June 16, 2008, 9:01 p.m.

Fun little rip on FB to Natural High tonight to check things out. The jumps are great fun.

Curious why the choice for gravel on the beginner entrance.

June 16, 2008, 9:08 p.m.

Rode the trail tonight and it's o so nice. Just a shame it's over so quick.

Yep, nice bumping into you, hope you buddy gets some armour soon :D.

The jumps on FB are flawless, you can get some good air or you can bail in the last second and just roll, whatever your heard desires all is fun. But yeh, the trail is so flowy now that it is over way too quick. We hit the jumps a few times just to make sure we got the maximum feel for it :D.

The only part that was a bit iffy for me was the stonework that is on the left but there is a drop on the right, I didn't see the stonework until my front wheel was en route the little drop, almost endoed out (thanks Andrew for the great stone work :lol:).

In short - the trail is AWESOME. I think there will be a lot of n00b traffic there very soon.

all investing is is a type of arbitrage, and thats not gambling. theres an element of risk and potential of profit involved, but those are broad and dont qualify somthing as gambling.

most Christians I know, myself included, would say that science is the way through which we learn about everything that God has created, but we learn at the pace which he sets for us.

June 17, 2008, 12:51 a.m.

Curious why the choice for gravel on the beginner entrance.

I believe it was a hitchhiker with the load of rocks that was delivered by the district and was utilised because it was there.

I ride Bikes

June 17, 2008, 7:17 a.m.

Thanks Knnn for the heads up on the trail day! Glad that I was able to partake.

The firefighter eye candy was a nice added bonus as well ;)

Goin' Down?

June 17, 2008, 8:33 a.m.

The only part that was a bit iffy for me was the stonework that is on the left but there is a drop on the right, I didn't see the stonework until my front wheel was en route the little drop, almost endoed out (thanks Andrew for the great stone work :lol:).

In the name of full disclosure you should probably note that while you "almost endoed out" at this location you managed to ditch over the front of your bike on what: Griffin, Natural High, and King of the Shore (twice!)?

You want poor Ian and Rob to put "Vlad -----[HTML_REMOVED]" signs everywhere so you know which way to go?

What a little punk!

I mean… Great meeting and riding with you Vlad :)

I was suprised riding the trail (versus walking it) how seamlessly all the work came together. The jumps, transitions, ladders and rock work all mesh to create a completely new trail from what was there before.

Probably the single biggest transition on any single trail day?

Mean People SUCK! Nice People SHOVEL!

Trails For All; Trails For Weather

June 17, 2008, 9:07 a.m.

[QUOTE=DrewM;1962166
Probably the single biggest transition on any single trail day?

I love it when a plan comes together

June 17, 2008, 9:23 a.m.

In the name of full disclosure you should probably note that while you "almost endoed out" at this location you managed to ditch over the front of your bike on what: Griffin, Natural High, and King of the Shore (twice!)?

You want poor Ian and Rob to put "Vlad -----[HTML_REMOVED]" signs everywhere so you know which way to go?

What a little punk!

I mean… Great meeting and riding with you Vlad :)

I thought what happened in the woods would stay there… But if you must know, I was proud of every single uncontrolled endo yesterday! The first one hurt a bit, the head into the tree was just not so pleasant. But the next two were flawless, didn't hurt at all! I must have done it right :lol: Practice makes perfect eh?

Anyway, so who is printing the signs and arrows to keep the n00b alive here? :lol: