Dirt Bikes Cruising up Mtn Highway (past gate)

Aug. 12, 2014, 12:50 p.m.

I'll post my considered opinions in the NBR Drunken ravings sticky next time…

Aug. 12, 2014, 7:11 p.m.

be more concerned about anyone on e-bikes riding on mountain bicycle trails instead of dirtbikers riding up a gravel road that's actually designed for…motorized use

Aug. 12, 2014, 7:34 p.m.

be more concerned about anyone on e-bikes riding on mountain bicycle trails instead of dirtbikers riding up a gravel road that's actually designed for…motorized use

Yep.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Aug. 14, 2014, 3:11 p.m.

Man…and here I am looking for dual sport bikes on Craigslist in the hopes that I can ride up to the top of Fromme and have a look around…

Aug. 14, 2014, 6:17 p.m.

Man…and here I am looking for dual sport bikes on Craigslist in the hopes that I can ride up to the top of Fromme and have a look around…

I'll be honest I'd be wanting to do the same thing. I just wasn't sure how it all worked since the gate was/usually locked.

Aug. 16, 2014, 10:47 p.m.

The top of Fromme looks great when you pedal up………………

Aug. 16, 2014, 11:39 p.m.

The top of Fromme looks great when you pedal up………………

Last year I hiked to the peak, saw some tire tracks. Either someone hiked up and rode down the peak trail (past the gravel lot) or someone is a bad ass hill climber

Aug. 18, 2014, 7:15 a.m.

Mountain Bikers do not have exclusive rights to that road.

Technically its private so we dont have any right to use it at all, grouse just lets us. Always give right of way to vehicles beyond the second gate.

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40

Aug. 18, 2014, 7:54 a.m.

Live and let live. They start being wankers then you start fixing their wagons.

Aug. 18, 2014, 6:19 p.m.

Calling in guys with plates on their bikes for riding up a public service road in the evening probably after a long day at work….

Really? The fact that you felt the need to come and ask here concerns me. Not doing anything wrong and insured, even if they did "tear up" the ROAD a bit?

It's a road bro. Nobody on a plated bike is gonna get far even if they did venture on to the trails.

With all the arguing and hate we are seeing in Squam between user groups it seems the users are really the issue.

All the stories I have heard involve an entitled MTB'er that is unaware of the actual laws and/or trail designation. This generally ends w polite moto/trials rider explaining the rules to the MTB rider who then apologizes.

We even had some MTB'ers take a shit in back of a truck that was parked in a moto legal zone(Uni Trails). Who knows what went down in the woods for this to escalate this far.

There is room for everyone and it's best we all work together to keep all the zones open for everyone.

Funny thing is we currently have a crop of riders that are fully destroying 30 year old trials moto trails in Britannia but too bad MTB's don't have license plates for us to call the Trail Cops.

Some of us ride all things with 2 wheels and see the infighting between groups as silly. How many MTB guys that used to have moto hate are now twisting hmmmm, let's go see how big the moto and trials threads are in NBR…..lolz

C4 Rider Training 2013

Contact me at: [email protected]

I am not so good at returning PM's as some have noticed.

c4race.com

Aug. 18, 2014, 7:06 p.m.

Funny thing is we currently have a crop of riders that are fully destroying 30 year old trials moto trails in Britannia but too bad MTB's don't have license plates for us to call the Trail Cops.

I'm amazed there hasn't been more backlash against all the "wicked cover shot, bro", and "sick front page edit, bro" that's been happening on this trials zone.

Aug. 18, 2014, 7:15 p.m.

Mountain bikers are selfish ignorant douchebags. Big surprise

Lee Lau

Aug. 18, 2014, 7:41 p.m.

Seeing that this is going OT anyway…..what IS the deal with Britannia? As mentioned, it keeps showing up in 'edits' and talked about a lot, but no mention of moto trials / trails. Are MTBs OK there as long we treat the trails with respect, or will our mere presence just feck everything up?

treezz
wow you are a ass

Aug. 18, 2014, 7:41 p.m.

Me thinks there is a more concerning issue other than a couple of moto's cruising up and down the access road.

http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=160326

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

Aug. 18, 2014, 7:46 p.m.

Seeing that this is going OT anyway…..what IS the deal with Britannia? As mentioned, it keeps showing up in 'edits' and talked about a lot, but no mention of moto trials / trails. Are MTBs OK there as long we treat the trails with respect, or will our mere presence just feck everything up?

http://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=126836