Delta Watershed Public Agenda, March 5 2004

March 5, 2004, 12:41 p.m.

i'm kinda hoping there will be more local support tonight than what i'm reading here.i know there is a hell of a lot more people that ride the shed than what i seeing on this post.we need all the support we can get peeps:thepimp: thanks to all in advance for comming out tonight.

dave

** DIE TRYING* :007:
:canada: :england: :beer: :beer:

March 5, 2004, 5:46 p.m.

most people will proboably be of this bb because the only other way to find out is through the sheets at shops right? I hope there is a good turnout though:)

minus signature

March 5, 2004, 9:20 p.m.

:mad: :mad: :mad: DANG IT i missed it, just remembered it after comming on here and seeing this thread.

Let us know how it turns out.

March 8, 2004, 1:11 p.m.

i would like to thank everyone for showing up to friday's meeting.it was great to see a good turn out even though i knew there should have been more people there.:rolleyes: i also would like to thank the bike zone, rocky cycle, and richmond caps for donating the prizes we gave away.thanks guys.:thepimp: we will still everyone's support so if you have not signed up for the bike club, then please do so.thanks again folks:D we will keep everyone posted with details of how our proposal is going with delta.

dave partridge
shed bike club executive

** DIE TRYING* :007:
:canada: :england: :beer: :beer:

March 8, 2004, 4:16 p.m.

Yeah, I was kind of suprised at how many people showed up. But like you say Dave there could have been even more. Keep us updated on the happenings.

March 9, 2004, midnight

Can anyone tell me the actual happenings of why it got chained up? All i know is some kid broke is arm and his dad got pissed and called the parks due to his frustration of being a lazy father not partaking in his childs interests- er i mean he was just an angy man who needed to vent on someoneā€¦like i said, i am vague on the news.