Dear Woodro Part 3

Sept. 3, 2015, 9:07 p.m.

No it's sharon

Sept. 3, 2015, 9:09 p.m.

Now all we need to complete this schizophrenic mess is for Lee to bring out his other online personas NathanJessup, jakewestmoreland, and traildick

Sept. 3, 2015, 9:13 p.m.

No it's sharon

well whoever it is i really don't care. what i do care about is that as i learn more about the various backstories i really don't like what i'm seeing and hearing. when good people give up because they don't want to deal with the headaches that's not a good thing for the community. if there's truth to the problems described here then both sides need to be open and accountable for their actions.

at the end of the day i want to see everyone that has something to contribute get along and support each other. i want to see the good work and programs that have been developed over the past few years continue and flourish. and i want to see bold new programs put in place that will benefit the community and make us stronger.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Sept. 3, 2015, 9:14 p.m.

well whoever it is i really don't care. what i do care about is that as i learn more about the various backstories i really don't like what i'm seeing and hearing. when good people give up because they don't want to deal with the headaches that's not a good thing for the community. if there's truth to the problems described here then both sides need to be open and accountable for their actions.

at the end of the day i want to see everyone that has something to contribute get along and support each other. i want to see the good work and programs that have been developed over the past few years continue and flourish. and i want to see bold new programs put in place that will benefit the community and make us stronger.

Anyways… Back to the regular programming.. Lolz

Sept. 3, 2015, 9:15 p.m.

All I'm trying to get across is that Lee and Sharon want to be left alone.

Sept. 3, 2015, 9:16 p.m.

All I'm trying to get across is that Lee and Sharon want to be left alone.

And…NathanJessup and Maximillion and jakewestmoreland and traildick.
Leave them alone too.

Sept. 3, 2015, 9:18 p.m.

yeah. it's september. and now marks cooled off and wants to speak. so listen

Sept. 3, 2015, 9:21 p.m.

yeah. it's september. and now marks cooled off and wants to speak. so listen

Lawlz

Sept. 3, 2015, 9:24 p.m.

I'm listening…

Sept. 3, 2015, 9:25 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UiuN5TXbrs

diggin

Sept. 3, 2015, 9:25 p.m.

yes, you're really helping.

it's no secret who's side you're on here, but maybe step back and ask yourself if you're helping things or making them worse? if the end goal is to have this thing resolved then you're not helping to serve those goals, particularly when you're hiding behind the veil of anonymity.

be a child or be a man.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Sept. 3, 2015, 9:26 p.m.

All I can hear is
Lee and Sharon just want to be left alone!

Sept. 3, 2015, 9:36 p.m.

"To have things resolved…"
HA!
There is nothing to be resolved.
Anyone who discusses this "issue" is a child.

if that's your pov then you probably aren't fully aware of the situation. anyway, have fun, your schtick is pretty transparent.

Ellen Langer

Sept. 3, 2015, 9:43 p.m.

Sept. 3, 2015, 9:44 p.m.

I'm well aware good buddy.

I've spoken to both parties face to face regarding the matter and have followed along with all 3 painful parts of these threads.

if you're so well versed then why not add something valuable that may help the situation. anonymously throwing darts from the sidelines isn't. if you do care about the community then you'd either try to make a difference or refrain from making noise.

or are you simply too afraid to speak your mind as who you are instead of just a random name on a screen?

ps - both parties eh? so is that Sharon or Lee, or both of them?

Ellen Langer