Dear Woodro Part 3

Sept. 3, 2015, 9:45 a.m.

You probably won't believe me, but I was going to give you a call as you requested. Since reading this, however, I do not think it will do you and me any good.

My point was not to let things lie, but that your actions are going to make things worse. And it has gotten worse. You cannot fight a bully by being a bully back. They just come back at you with bigger sticks (i.e. letters written by lawyers). If you think that being a bully was your only way of dealing with this problem, then you haven't thought of enough options.

I am sorry you think that I don't care about Sharon's feelings and well-being. I doubt that anything I say or write will change that sentiment so will leave you with this. I wish you the best of luck in resolving this.

Dave

Thanks Dave. That does make me feel better. It just really stuck in the craw when you suggested that it was OK for Mark to dump all over Sharon and harass her because Mark had a beef with me. That's the part I still don't get. Why he attacks her and seems to hate her is beyond me.

I appreciate being your friend and can respect where you're coming from.

Sept. 3, 2015, 11:23 a.m.

Why he attacks her and seems to hate her is beyond me.

Lee, you're aware of the nature of her letter to DNV. It is incorrect to portray her as an innocent bystander.

Seeing their spouse attacked will bring out the lizard brain in any male, but it's important to keep the facts straight.

Sept. 3, 2015, 1:33 p.m.

You folks seem to know each other well. Don't you guys have each other's email? Can't you communicate somewhere else? I don't anything about this, and frankly, don't care to.

Sept. 3, 2015, 1:45 p.m.

Hi Lee.

Not Lee.

Wow, is he ever under your skin!

Sept. 3, 2015, 3:19 p.m.

Thanks Dave. That does make me feel better. It just really stuck in the craw when you suggested that it was OK for Mark to dump all over Sharon and harass her because Mark had a beef with me.

I cannot find anywhere in my correspondence with you that I suggest that Mark's actions were appropriate or acceptable. I did try to read through everything that I wrote, but there is one post that has been deleted when the first thread was killed. If I am incorrect in this assertion, my apologies.

My only concerns that I relayed to you was that your actions would only be detrimental to the situation and to your reputation.

Dave

Sept. 3, 2015, 6:09 p.m.

Wise words from sage Ned
of Atomic Dustbin fame
Lee: ride more bitch less

Sept. 3, 2015, 7:58 p.m.

how would this play out in a large corporation?
lets say i have been a great employee for many years and one day i decide to go to work and bully a co-worker.
would that be acceptable (other than on the north shore)?
would everyone turn a blind eye cos i'm a great guy (again, other than the shore)?
would the corporation be liable for not acting?

Sept. 3, 2015, 8:08 p.m.

how would this play out in a large corporation?
lets say i have been a great employee for many years and one day i decide to go to work and bully a co-worker.
would that be acceptable (other than on the north shore)?
would everyone turn a blind eye cos i'm a great guy (again, other than the shore)?
would the corporation be liable for not acting?

FYP

Sept. 3, 2015, 8:10 p.m.

nope. guess again?

Sept. 3, 2015, 8:16 p.m.

I don't do acid.

Maybe you should.

Freedom of contract. We sell them guns that kill them; they sell us drugs that kill us.

Sept. 3, 2015, 8:55 p.m.

It is Sharon Bader.
Lee and Sharon told me all about their alternate accounts while working on Asian Adonis awhile back.
Weird folk I tell you.

^ this is markwood. He told me about this acct when we shared a bologne sandwich one day.

Pastor of Muppets

Sept. 3, 2015, 8:58 p.m.

^ this is markwood. He told me about this acct when we shared a bologne sandwich one day.

Haha good one Lee.
You already told me about that account.
Anyone feel free to ask Jacyln

Sept. 3, 2015, 9 p.m.

nope. its patpodolsi. he told me one evening as he reached around me when we were working on floppy bunny together.

Sept. 3, 2015, 9:02 p.m.

It is Sharon Bader.
Lee and Sharon told me all about their alternate accounts while working on Asian Adonis awhile back.
Weird folk I tell you.

so because i said its not lee, you believe me. and as its not, it could only be sharon.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha

Sept. 3, 2015, 9:06 p.m.

so because i said its not lee, you believe me. and as its not, it could only be sharon.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha

Oh wait you're right.
It's Lee