Dear Woodro Part 2

July 25, 2015, 8:31 a.m.

IMO this is something that will have negative effects on all those involved ,regardless of the final outcome . i personally don,t know any involved , but after reading this , i don,t want any involvement especially after hearing and seeing one of those involved is known for doctoring KOM,s on Strava for some fun .

#northsidetrailbuilders

July 25, 2015, 9:05 a.m.

Faking KOM's is fraud. I would like the police to be involved at this stage.

"I do like how you generally bring an open-minded and positive vibe to the threads you participate in"

- Morgman

July 25, 2015, 9:42 a.m.

I don't Strava Bro but I fail to see what wouldn't be fun about doctoring KOMs :idea: eBraaaap.

treezz
wow you are a ass

July 25, 2015, 10:44 a.m.

Dr. Ferrari is in the web…

http://www.digitalepo.com/

And if you're not familiar with the elation that is created from KOM'ing you can learn a bit here:

http://theradavist.com/2015/01/benedicts-romantical-clockwork-bikes-dirt-droop-29r/#1

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

July 25, 2015, 11:18 a.m.

IMO this is something that will have negative effects on all those involved ,regardless of the final outcome . i personally don,t know any involved , but after reading this , i don,t want any involvement especially after hearing and seeing one of those involved is known for doctoring KOM,s on Strava for some fun .

Surely you can't be serious. Faking KOMs to piss off stravaholes is not in the same realm as verbally harassing trail builders, lying to land managers, blackmailing trail builders, or calling the workplaces of people who make comments online someone doesn't like as has been alleged here

July 25, 2015, 12:17 p.m.

Guy sounds like a nutbar.

Wrong. Always.

July 25, 2015, 1:46 p.m.

Surely you can't be serious. Faking KOMs to piss off stravaholes is not in the same realm as verbally harassing trail builders, lying to land managers, blackmailing trail builders, or calling the workplaces of people who make comments online someone doesn't like as has been alleged here

still lying is it not ??

so if they are willing to manipulate the truth over something like what else has been manipulated in this story ??

as for someone yelling at my wife , truth be told happens on a regular basis working retail sector with the public and when she was a server in a bar or working the till in a beer and wine store .

as for accusations of harassment and Blackmail if this is true why have there been no legal actions or charges laid ??? .

i bet there has been none , because if there was it would be stupid to be talking about it on a public forum .

#northsidetrailbuilders

July 25, 2015, 4:07 p.m.

still lying is it not ??

so if they are willing to manipulate the truth over something like what else has been manipulated in this story ??

as for someone yelling at my wife , truth be told happens on a regular basis working retail sector with the public and when she was a server in a bar or working the till in a beer and wine store .

as for accusations of harassment and Blackmail if this is true why have there been no legal actions or charges laid ??? .

i bet there has been none , because if there was it would be stupid to be talking about it on a public forum .

Poor little Lee, always trying to make himself look like the victim. Don't kid yourselves, this internet lawyer is a liar. He has 5 different accounts spreading misinformation. His plans are not to only bash Mark Wood though. Mark is only first on his hit list. Next will be Digger which he called out at the AGM, saying that "he's the problem".

Lee, you are the problem, you are the one that has been trying to get under Marks skin and creating issues this whole time. I've sat by reading all your bs, and I and many others have had enough. I have compiled a full page of all your actions, in which you even called out all the "sellout trail advocates in BC" and bashed on any work the NSMBA has done!

Oh BTW Mr.Lau, you forgot to mention that you were the first one to post that the "no quarter" climb was punched out on trail forks, damn right knowing that Mark was going to see that and react to your lies. You are trying to rattle the snake, but in the end your the one that's going to get bitten!

It's really sad that Lee is this childish. Creating posts on forums, can't say I'm surprised seeing what he posts online. We all know Sharon wears the pants, and your just the puppet on the strings but common grow a pair! Or if you can't do that, at least try to work out your problems like a normal human being and not spread your verbal diaharea!

July 25, 2015, 4:16 p.m.

July 25, 2015, 4:29 p.m.

for someone who's railing just as hard from the other side you should follow the suggestion that Lee took to heart and publicly admit who you are. unless you're willing to do that you're simply sustaining the behaviour you seem to despise.

stand up or stand pat.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

July 25, 2015, 4:33 p.m.

These threads are ridiculous. Cam, time to take threads like these down.

July 25, 2015, 5:09 p.m.

Can't we just have 2 man enter, one man leaves scenario set up by….shit forget the board members name….where they each get weapons from different sections of Ikea or different isles in Crappy Tire? Those were epic.

July 25, 2015, 5:16 p.m.

Can't we just have 2 man enter, one man leaves scenario set up by….shit forget the board members name….where they each get weapons from different sections of Ikea or different isles in Crappy Tire? Those were epic.

Nat Bailey

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

July 25, 2015, 5:32 p.m.

Well that Nat needs to set shit up. We can sell tickets and the proceeds can go back into the trails.....win/win for every one.

July 25, 2015, 5:35 p.m.

These threads are ridiculous. Cam, time to take threads like these down.

Kevin. I respectfully disagree. I've discussed Mark's behaviour in his own words and his deeds. I'm perfectly fine with having others disagree with my points.