Dear Woodro Part 2

July 17, 2015, 8:44 p.m.

http://www.leelau.net/2015/woodro/woodro.html#part2

These questions are directed to Mark Wood via NSMB, and via the NSMBA Facebook

1. Why did you try to blackmail an innocent trailbuilder?

2. Why did you concoct lies that Shaton and Wade's Locals' Guide mapbook contain illegal trails?

3. Why did you lie to land managers that Sharon and James planned to pay to build trails through the land manager's land?

July 19, 2015, 1:51 p.m.

No gofundme link? You cats need to share the litter box a little better.

July 19, 2015, 3:57 p.m.

So this cat is trying to push around some of the biggest names in the local trailbuilding game?

Wtf and why?

Pastor of Muppets

July 19, 2015, 9:10 p.m.

Sad thread is sad

July 19, 2015, 11:15 p.m.

hi

and good night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzN3yJXlWrg

July 20, 2015, 8:04 a.m.

Wow, that kind of behavior shouldn't be tolerated by an employee of a volunteer organization.

An employee who is considered the face of the organization.

Doesn't he realize bullying and intimidation is not the way to build loyalty?

This does not inspire a lot of confidence. Glad we don't have to put up with someone like that up here.

July 20, 2015, 9:19 a.m.

Sounds like it's time to clean house.

Wrong. Always.

July 20, 2015, 10:30 a.m.

i think it's unfortunate that Sharon and Lee haven't been able to get the resolve they're looking for. considering how much they have given to the local mtb community it would be nice to see this thing get sorted out.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

July 20, 2015, 10:42 a.m.

i think it's unfortunate that Sharon and Lee haven't been able to get the resolve they're looking for. considering how much they have given to the local mtb community it would be nice to see this thing get sorted out.

Agreed, also that Wade guy. It seems that his name was also getting dragged into the mix. Too bad this has to play out like this. Hopefully, cooler heads and logic will help to sort this out, but not looking positive as it sounds like this has been brewing for a while.

July 20, 2015, 1:05 p.m.

"Mark came to the Shore 4 years ago and is a full time paid employee of the NSMBA."

http://nsmb.com/3425-nsmba-agm-done/

I don't know when Mark "came to the Shore" Lee but he was clearly at the 2009 NSMBA AGM where he became a volunteer on the Board before he became a paid employee…

July 20, 2015, 1:16 p.m.

Wow, that kind of behavior shouldn't be tolerated by an employee of a volunteer organization.

This does not inspire a lot of confidence. Glad we don't have to put up with someone like that up here.

Unfortunately all it takes is one guy with this mind set of "I own the trails" as I call it. And it doesn't take much of it before those doing trail work stop and walk away.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

July 20, 2015, 3:18 p.m.

"Mark came to the Shore 4 years ago and is a full time paid employee of the NSMBA."

http://nsmb.com/3425-nsmba-agm-done/

I don't know when Mark "came to the Shore" Lee but he was clearly at the 2009 NSMBA AGM where he became a volunteer on the Board before he became a paid employee…

Thanks for the correction. I'll edit. He first rode on the Shore after a long absence in 2008 - we showed him around back then. He was living in Whistler in Summer 2009 and only moved to Vancouver permanently in fall 2009 when he had to move out of his place due to the Olympics.

July 20, 2015, 3:22 p.m.

^^ This - What we have seen so far in this situation is all one-sided. There's also someone else's perspective who is missing from this discussion. I hardly consider Lee's presentation of events to be unbiased - (based on his initial set of derogatory questions, insinuation that Mark was about to go all Jihadist on AA, and misrepresentation of facts that Mark has only been involved in the shore for 4 years - all done in an effort to sway the opinion of his audience

I can only assume that something Lee/Sharon et.al initiated irked Mark - it might have to do with AA, it might be something more. Mark tends to be a bang-on guy from my dealings with him when it comes to trail politics - but he's also not a pushover. Perhaps the building of AA caused a shitstorm of controversy which Mark has had to deal with behind the scenes? I don't know - but until we get both sides of this story no one should be drawing lines in the sand.

In no way do I/we want to minimze the contributions that all involved parties have made to "The Shore" The value of contributions is greatly appreciated by all who ride the trails…but really? you cant figure this shit out? ugh….

i think Ozi said it best - "The shore - LOL"

I'm ignoring Smedley.

July 20, 2015, 4:06 p.m.

Follow the money.

Wrong. Always.

July 20, 2015, 4:12 p.m.

is this another LeeLau masquerade account? How many are there I wonder…the lows some people will stoop to

I'm ignoring Smedley.