Dear Pat (& NSBS)

March 15, 2013, 12:09 p.m.

I went for a walk in the woods a few days ago and just wanted to say how mightily impressed I was of all the tremendous work you have done. It looks beautiful, likely to be a lot of fun and even the structures have a comfortable feng shui feel to them.

Nice work :beer:

Please let me demonstrate the ride around; really it's no trouble.

March 15, 2013, 1:17 p.m.

Agreed :)

March 15, 2013, 1:38 p.m.

Yes, really appreciate all your work - let us know when you'd like some gold diggers and bucket carriers!
Now if it would only dry out a bit…!

March 15, 2013, 3:36 p.m.

I rode bobsled before the monsoon it looked like it had been tuned up with a rake, keep up the good work

March 17, 2013, 8:59 p.m.

Thanks Bud, a lot of hours spent in the forest I wouldnt have it any other way, Fromme is a beast thats for sure but it makes it all the funner in the end! If people could stay off it for a couple weeks that would be cool. I notice people are shredding it which I cant stop but I would love to see all the new dirt settle after the crazy rains. Hopefully I can have it open by Easter weekend like planned! Cheers!

March 19, 2013, 6:31 a.m.

poaching sucks, cant wait to see how floppy turns out

March 19, 2013, 9:18 p.m.

So I'm a n00b. Haven't been on a bike in more than 8 years. Happy to be back in the saddle. Are you implying floppy bunny is a closed trail? How would one know if they weren't on this forum? I rode it this week admittedly. If that was bad etiquette I'll stop for sure. How do I find out which trails should be open and which are closed? Is there somewhere on this site that posts this sort of thing?

March 19, 2013, 9:28 p.m.

So I'm a n00b. Haven't been on a bike in more than 8 years. Happy to be back in the saddle. Are you implying floppy bunny is a closed trail? How would one know if they weren't on this forum? I rode it this week admittedly. If that was bad etiquette I'll stop for sure. How do I find out which trails should be open and which are closed? Is there somewhere on this site that posts this sort of thing?

No worries - floppy is open. I believe the above reference is a new exit for floppy that's not quite ready yet.

March 19, 2013, 10:53 p.m.

Yep . Pat was talking about the new exit . It is getting Poached real bad of late . After the two latest Pineapple expresses we have had all that nice gold we laid out on the berms has had no time to pack down . Please let it dry out a bit .

March 20, 2013, 9:56 p.m.

My bet is that people are riding it unaware of the damage they're causing. Maybe a sign asking people to hold off for now would do the trick.

March 20, 2013, 10 p.m.

My bet is that people are riding it unaware of the damage they're causing. Maybe a sign asking people to hold off for now would do the trick.

I put up a sign and someone not only ripped it up and chucked it in the bush they cleared the logs and debris off the trail just to ride it.

March 20, 2013, 11:09 p.m.

I put up a sign and someone not only ripped it up and chucked it in the bush they cleared the logs and debris off the trail just to ride it.

Maybe the Angry Lee approach would be better.

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

March 21, 2013, 9:55 a.m.

take photos of the poachers and put them here… douchebags.

:canada:

March 21, 2013, 10:04 a.m.

I rode FB on Tuesday afternoon and noticed the cut off point. I actually thought it was a new trail coming into FB from somewhere up higher. I walked back up FB to see if I had missed a cut-off point, which I obviously did not find as I now know from here that it is a new exit. That's cool. I didn't bother to ride or even walk the trail to see where it went.

Just curious, what was or is wrong with the existing exit? Yes it has a few boggy parts at the end, but all in all seemed to be just fine.

BTW - I like the buffing on the upper part, good fun. Liked the old FB and like the new one too. Great little rip as a warm up, before heading up higher on the mountain.

Thank you to the builder.

March 25, 2013, 9:11 p.m.

The existing exit has many problems. It has poor alignment and it runs through a main spring that runs all year long so controling the water is not gonna happen. The exit is eroded to the point of not being able to fix it. I have seen people crash into the big gate that surrounds the water tower due to its tightness to the exit. I am adding more trail with less gradient that will be funner and give the rider a better expierence.

Pat

I rode FB on Tuesday afternoon and noticed the cut off point. I actually thought it was a new trail coming into FB from somewhere up higher. I walked back up FB to see if I had missed a cut-off point, which I obviously did not find as I now know from here that it is a new exit. That's cool. I didn't bother to ride or even walk the trail to see where it went.

Just curious, what was or is wrong with the existing exit? Yes it has a few boggy parts at the end, but all in all seemed to be just fine.

BTW - I like the buffing on the upper part, good fun. Liked the old FB and like the new one too. Great little rip as a warm up, before heading up higher on the mountain.

Thank you to the builder.