Dear NSMB.com....

July 9, 2015, 8:43 p.m.

I'm pretty sure that if there's truth to the rumours then the people involved wouldn't mind forwarding their evidence to the proper channels. In this case if the employee of an organization has been acting unprofessional then his superiors should be given the evidence so proper decisions can be made.

July 9, 2015, 8:56 p.m.

whats a facebook ?

is that like a facepalm? only with a book:dizzy:

July 9, 2015, 9:38 p.m.

I'm pretty sure most people could figure out who trail donkey really is.

Well then you would be wrong then. Wonder why the last post was deleted? I can tell you why the OP is a liar and is using multiple accounts to slander and spread false information. I've only ever read this site so it's not a fake account. Believe me or not you think the Donkey cares? Keep digging the truth is the truth, but don't be a fool and believe what the wannabe trail fairy sais.

July 9, 2015, 9:57 p.m.

Well then you would be wrong then. Wonder why the last post was deleted? I can tell you why the OP is a liar and is using multiple accounts to slander and spread false information. I've only ever read this site so it's not a fake account. Believe me or not you think the Donkey cares? Keep digging the truth is the truth, but don't be a fool and believe what the wannabe trail fairy sais.

July 9, 2015, 9:59 p.m.

I'll tell you what, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Seemed odd to me that it was your first post.
It also seemed like a post from the type of person who would place calls and emails to the bike industry workplaces of people who made comments on this forum that someone from NSMBA didn't like.

July 10, 2015, 4:59 p.m.

Not looking for calmed and reasoned, at least not here. But some of last few posts on the 'dear nsmba..' are bad.. . lowest common denominator type discussion. Doesn't do anything to improve the thread, and reflects poorly on the community.

Perhaps an attempt at removing some of the anonymity that people hid behind might help raise the level of discussion? Anyone else have other ideas that might improve the level of discourse ?

I would be racist, slander,and muck racking not to mention abusive of pinheads whether you new my real name or for that matter address so get over it.

The raw, primitive, unrefined trails that see little to no maintenance are the kinds of trails that really build skill. What kind of skills do you learn riding a trail that was made by a machine, groomed to perfection and void of any rocks, roots or other obstacles that could send you careening over the handlebars?

July 10, 2015, 6:35 p.m.

Well then you would be wrong then.

From your poor sentence structure, which is consistent with your 'other' account, my guess would be an uneducated sidekick.

Wonder why the last post was deleted? I can tell you why the OP is a liar and is using multiple accounts to slander and spread false information.

Acccctually, this IS my only account.

Believe me or not you think the Donkey cares?

So why'd you even bother post?

July 10, 2015, 9:18 p.m.

From your poor sentence structure,which is consistent with your 'other' account, my guess would be an uneducated sidekick.

Acccctually, this IS my only account.

So why'd you even bother post?

I POSTED BECAUUZ YOUZ A LIAR LEE . BEST GUUEZZ IS WRONG KEEP GUEZZIN. YOU SHOULDZ KNOW THO IVED LIVED HERE LONGERZ THAN YOU!!!!!! STFU, NOBODIEZ LISTENINZ TO YOU ON THIZ SITE AMYWAYZ!!! KEEP DELETING YORE LIEZ WE ALL KNO YOUR A KOOKE!

July 10, 2015, 9:21 p.m.

I'm gonna start the countdown to thread delete right no.

July 10, 2015, 9:48 p.m.

I POSTED BECAUUZ YOUZ A LIAR LEE . BEST GUUEZZ IS WRONG KEEP GUEZZIN. YOU SHOULDZ KNOW THO IVED LIVED HERE LONGERZ THAN YOU!!!!!! STFU, NOBODIEZ LISTENINZ TO YOU ON THIZ SITE AMYWAYZ!!! KEEP DELETING YORE LIEZ WE ALL KNO YOUR A KOOKE!

LOL - This really isn't Lee, but apparently he's a really sick/dope guy!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kooke

July 10, 2015, 10:04 p.m.

I'm gonna start the countdown to thread delete right no.

I think that's his plan.