CKD is done.

Aug. 1, 2006, 7:22 p.m.

So when does my copy show up? ahaha

I hate gnarwhale.com a lot.

bike mag sucks, so do one footers

i think your just jealous

Jan. 4, 2008, 3:36 a.m.

Sorry fort bringing back such an old thread…BUT

I bought it - finally, and I have watched it a couple of times. And it is ok, not outstanding, but sound….except this idiotic Super-T-sit-uo thing….I have asked myself since then…..making movies to get the dollar?

It may well be that such pranks/antics are part of our culture, but is it necessary to film it, edit it into a seggy and, well, what….this definitely is -1 for the movie as a whole, since it spoils (in my eyes) the rest of it.

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Jan. 4, 2008, 12:36 p.m.

glad I didnt send you one all the way to Germany.

Thanks for the props.

ya we just make movies to get the dollar. give yer head a shake, we put the impossible situp in cuz it was super funny and to prove that are not purely in it for the dollars.

honestly Mic if you wanted to let 1 minute of fun spoil a 45 minute vid then ur life must suck. Does watching the news ruin yer whole day?

C4 Rider Training 2013

Contact me at: [email protected]

I am not so good at returning PM's as some have noticed.

c4race.com

Jan. 4, 2008, 9:49 p.m.

Sorry fort bringing back such an old thread…BUT

I bought it - finally, and I have watched it a couple of times. And it is ok, not outstanding, but sound….except this idiotic Super-T-sit-uo thing….I have asked myself since then…..making movies to get the dollar?

It may well be that such pranks/antics are part of our culture, but is it necessary to film it, edit it into a seggy and, well, what….this definitely is -1 for the movie as a whole, since it spoils (in my eyes) the rest of it.

Do you hate the current state, scene and culture of mountain biking?

// What's Good // F U N E R A L // Ultramontane // DEEP SIX //

Jan. 4, 2008, 11:23 p.m.

Thanks for the props.

ya we just make movies to get the dollar. give yer head a shake, we put the impossible situp in cuz it was super funny and to prove that are not purely in it for the dollars.

honestly Mic if you wanted to let 1 minute of fun spoil a 45 minute vid then ur life must suck. Does watching the news ruin yer whole day?

:lol: when I was in basic training, I got nailed by that joke. Funny thing is my
forehead hit his nuts and down he went… Talk about karma…

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

Jan. 5, 2008, 2:38 a.m.

Thanks for the props.

:lol: Too old for that. My fav seggy is the Kamloops and Geoff and Ryan. :woot: This is really nice. :) If I was sounding too harsh…well, than I have to be a big time washed-up sucker. ;)

Do you hate the current state, scene and culture of mountain biking?

:lol: ……you have some issues, eh? Honestly - no. I do not hate the current state, scene and culture of MTbing. In fact, I love it. Sheesh…what is your point, Midas?

"You don't learn from experience. You learn from reflecting on the experience."
- Kristen Ulmer

Jan. 5, 2008, 8:59 a.m.

Too funny…

I have had BitsIII sitting under my desk for over a month now and after reading this thread I had to know what the impossible sit-up was.

That was actually a really funny 30seconds thrown into a pretty damn wicked video. Glad someone bitched about it or it may have been years before I remembered it was there.

Well done Corey.

-D

Mean People SUCK! Nice People SHOVEL!

Trails For All; Trails For Weather

Jan. 5, 2008, 9:49 a.m.

hey does mr chubes have a part in this ckd?

…wyper…

Jan. 5, 2008, 2:19 p.m.

well he sure doesnt seem very interested…..eh Mr.Chubes……havent heard from him since DropIn. Too many riders that are killin it to be chasin kids around that should be uber motivated to have a shot at one of the largest movies( in my mind).

you readin this chubes……beatch.

C4 Rider Training 2013

c4race.com

Jan. 5, 2008, 2:35 p.m.

We used to call that the "Atomic Situp"

We actually had a guy quit his job after getting tricked into that at a jobsite at lunchtime, he just couldn't take the embarassment. :lol:

Jan. 5, 2008, 3:08 p.m.

Does watching the news ruin yer whole day?

Sometimes…

This is your birthday pony.

Jan. 5, 2008, 3:36 p.m.

ya me too. Bad example.

C4 Rider Training 2013

c4race.com

Jan. 5, 2008, 10:50 p.m.

Reading this has been enlightening.

First let me say to Cory and Ambrose: props for putting your hearts into your work, and making some truly talented riders look even more so. Your passion for this sport shows through in every frame of what you guys produce, and I'm happy to gladly support those efforts.

And to those who complain about standing in line or paying $5.00: sell your bikes and get off of this board!!

I can't believe I was reading some of the comments I've read in this thread. What a bunch of immature, self-entitled, whining, sniveling, selfish tools. Be happy you live where you do, and have the opportunities you do to ride the North Shore all the time and even know some of these riders and filmers in private life. There are plenty of people that would happily pay more than a $5 donation, and because only 200 people could get comped or guaranteed a seat, you feel the need to whine about it? GROW THE FUCK UP, WILL YA?

I've made some good friendships on this board, and look forward to riding with a lot of you in the near future. But to those of you that didn't get the rockstar treatment by proxy and felt the need to bitch and moan and share it with the world, it makes you look extremely foolish, and I think I'll just call you Nathan Greenwood number 1, 2, 3, etc…..

Team Snap-On….What a bunch of tools!!

"If at first you don't succeed, it will definitely leave a mark!!"

facebook.com/robholio

I wish people would stop whining about braking bumps, they happen and thats why there is full suspension, man up ya posers…

sliding downhill is like sex or pizza …even the bad stuff is pretty good

Jan. 6, 2008, 1:30 a.m.

The only thing this movie needed was some epic big hit stuff in the snow.
just a thought.

Jan. 6, 2008, 3:03 p.m.

Whining online about other people whining online

I don't know about you but if I purchased a ticket (price isn't the point), took time out of my own schedule to go into Vancouver, wait in line, and then be denied at the door, I think I would be irate too.

This would be fair if I was late or drunk or obnoxious, however if it was simply because the host decided to print off more than double the tickets, that is downright shiest regardless of the fine print on the ticket.

When the airline overbooks a plane, and you don't get on because everyone showed up, you get a ticket refund, ontop of this, the airline will sometimes put you in a hotel if it's more than a quick wait for the next flight out. I know this is a bit of a hyperbole however I somehow doubt the host offered refunds or compensation for time lost.

Regardless of how someone spins it, this is a bad business model and one that I will never support.

With that said, I could be just talking out my ass if:

Ticket sales went completely to charity and, when purchasing a ticket, buyers were informed that it is a donation, and you're simply getting the opportunity to view a film. Then it would be fair when you don't get in, because you knew in advance that the venue was of limited capacity.

Maybe I am just retarded but when viewing the poster on the front page advertising the event, I didn't know what was being said about the dress code and the little line about showing up at 10 for a 10:30 showing. I wasn't sure if it was serious, or comedy, or if I should show up in jeans or arrive at 10:30 or before 10.

One of these is not like the others.