Chris Turner

March 31, 2004, 10:39 p.m.

I just read the article. So very, very tragic. My feelings go out to his family and friends.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

March 31, 2004, 10:42 p.m.

This is my last post here guys, so I'm just going to let you all know that what I said wasn't what I ment, didn't want it to come out the way it did. Hope you all understand.

I'm sorry.

Cya on the trails.

2004 truvative luftalarm street/dj cranks $100 OBO.
Front XT 9mm hub $45 OBO
Rear Deore hub with great SS set up + 10mm rear axel - $50 OBO
6" hayes roter $10

March 31, 2004, 10:43 p.m.

i was shocked to see that when i came on . My thought and feelings go the the famile

March 31, 2004, 10:53 p.m.

Originally posted by Chinner
**Cheese,

Who the Fuck do you think you are?
You must be a complete loser.
I am pretty dam sure that you must be the one on something to make a comment like this, or at least I hope you are on something. You have a lot to learn about when to keep your mouth shut and I hope that one of your buddies kicks the shit out of you.

Completely disrespectful, FUCK YOU **

Woah, calm down.. and how is your swearing and going off like that not disrespectful?

Danny was asking a simple question that i know alot of people were wondering, and thank you g-ball for finally answering it.

It brings me to tears. Think, before you speak please..everyone.

March 31, 2004, 11:03 p.m.

OH DANNY,

i think a few people have "beef" with you now!!

I hope he passed away peacefully, cuz thats the way to go.

March 31, 2004, 11:10 p.m.

Originally posted by Chinner **
Cheese,

Who the Fuck do you think you are?

Cheese's comment was more a question than an insinuation. At least that's what I read, given the question marks at the end of the sentences.

He's a good guy, and wouldn't be a cad about something of this nature.

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

March 31, 2004, 11:13 p.m.

Originally posted by switch
**Cheese's comment was more a question than an insinuation. At least that's what I read, given the question marks at the end of the sentences.

He's a good guy, and wouldn't be a cad about something of this nature. **

no kidding.

March 31, 2004, 11:18 p.m.

Wow, sorry to hear about the loss. :(

Its amazing how a young guy like Danny can make a seemingly innocent comment and get torn to shreds by 20-30 + year old guys. It was a dumb comment and he deleted it because he realized the way he came off. Now that all is said and done a person, that in my opinion offered a lot to this BB has decided to not come back. Makes me sick to think that people out there like Chinner can call Danny rude, yet use such vulgar language in what is supposed to be a thread to celebrate the life of a young man.

Danny's comment was out of place, I will agree. But he has made an effort to fix his wrong doings. Just by doing that he has more courage than those of you that decided he was an inconsiderate prick.

March 31, 2004, 11:32 p.m.

Originally posted by Brad Dawg
Danny's shutter speed was just to low, he posted a bad comment, and he's sorry. He'll make sure its at least 1/100th of a second so his comments arent so blurred and rude. Thank goodness he doesnt shoot digital anymore becuase he would have been dissed twice as bad.

No respect at all. Your comments are more out of place than Danny's were.

March 31, 2004, 11:44 p.m.

Originally posted by ~$RaMpAgE$~
No respect at all. Your comments are more out of place than Danny's were.

Yes, i know, but i mean no disrespect to the person of meantion in this thread.

March 31, 2004, 11:48 p.m.

Nice job in this thread, groms.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

April 1, 2004, 8:36 a.m.

Originally posted by G-Ball
it

April 1, 2004, 9:56 a.m.

Yes, well…..

…moving on.

I was out paddling today and I saw Chris right about here:

He was lovin' it.

37 YEARS ON THE BIKE :: 1981-2018

April 1, 2004, 10:10 a.m.

Hi Johnny,

Thanks for taking us past all the comments. From now on, lets remember Chris and share some great memories. We have set up a web site in his honor. Next week we will create a guest book where friends and family can write about him and post some photos. www.christurner.ca

Lets try and find a trail to name after him.

Thanks again for stepping up and getting us past all the comments.

Coreena

April 1, 2004, 6:24 p.m.

Coreena i live in the port moody coguitlam are and i mean building up the trail someone mentioned he used to ride in his younger years is something i defently want to help with.

Visit www.t-runky.tk