Ca,'s thought on mtb'ing

March 14, 2003, 3:56 p.m.

Originally posted by tweek
I don't mean to sound **y, Last year I did a can can nothing when only a few BMXer's we're doing it. I've done mini superman nothings too, not that many people can do that in the BMX world.

If I'm doing this, then imagine what we'll be doing in the next few years…

Stop worrying about what everyone else is doing, and do you own thing. Cram you negitivity up your own ass, my young mind is full of enough non-sense. **

but bmx arent hacks

WTA
IDUN

March 14, 2003, 3:59 p.m.

Originally posted by BOUCH
but bmx arent hacks

Why are we always compared to BMX's and MOTO-Xer's

Think they give a fuck what we're doing?

March 14, 2003, 4:13 p.m.

Originally posted by Crazy Canuck
**FREERIDE

Is it not??

:D

Ride it all. **

werd

i really dont care wat u think an mtb is and wat a bmx is. fact is! i ride 24s with slicks with SS and with a rigid fork and bmx cranks. I for one am a street rider when i'm on my px.

yes I lost it

March 14, 2003, 4:37 p.m.

I respect everyones right to ride whatever makes them happy. Thats what riding is all about. I just dont get the whole urban street thing, Ive tried it and frankly I find it boring. Mabey I need to hook up with someone to show me what its all about.

March 14, 2003, 5:13 p.m.

Think they give a fuck what we're doing?

Ah. Now THAT's a good point. Unless you're taking up valuble space at Leeside, or run over a BMXer at the park, they don't give a fuck, no. And MXers…well…safe to say I've only ever seen one while I was on my bike.

Personally, I have no problem emulating other sports. I plan to emulate MX and BMX, and ride MTB trails.

This space intentionally left blank.

March 14, 2003, 5:16 p.m.

stairgap pride, yo!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

March 14, 2003, 5:31 p.m.

Originally posted by Gandalf
**Ah. Now THAT's a good point. Unless you're taking up valuble space at Leeside, or run over a BMXer at the park, they don't give a fuck, no. And MXers…well…safe to say I've only ever seen one while I was on my bike.

Personally, I have no problem emulating other sports. I plan to emulate MX and BMX, and ride MTB trails. **

By incorporating stuff in from MX and BMX into MTB we're creating a wicked half-breed of a sport.

March 14, 2003, 5:35 p.m.

dont be street hating yo!

you sound like a jerk!

March 14, 2003, 5:36 p.m.

Originally posted by JimmyJ
dont be street hating yo!

no shit eh! m33p street is here to stay! deal with it

yes I lost it

March 14, 2003, 5:45 p.m.

By incorporating stuff in from MX and BMX into MTB we're creating a wicked half-breed of a sport.

yay for half-breeds!

FOR SALE: Marz. DJ1 like new - $150

March 14, 2003, 6:12 p.m.

Originally posted by Tha Niggla
yay for half-breeds!

:lol: AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

:clap:

March 14, 2003, 6:33 p.m.

i think dj/street is more accessible to the majority of the riders, as opposed to the wicked gnarly dh-style freeride

March 14, 2003, 6:53 p.m.

To each his OWN.
If I want to ride street with my mtb, I'll do so. If I want to ride trials with my mtb, I'll do so. If one feels more comfortable riding something that was meant for BMX's on a mtb, then let them be. Nothing you say will convince them otherwise, because people ride for themselves. Not to please an opinion shared by some.

ride street? bmx.

March 14, 2003, 9:03 p.m.

Originally posted by jeremy h
**k , so MTB street is better for older bodies than BMX … i just have one question

then why do we sponsor and put mtb street riders in movies ?
think about it !

if they are worried about that .. they grab a 24" ride park or street half decent and we sponsor them ?…

if you want my opinion on what freeriding is all about watch any of the kranked movies ! ..

people are generalizing all the categories so that there is no more "RIDING"

what happened to open DH style freeriding … ?
everyone thinks of shore when actual mountain biking is mentioned

mtb street is fun but not worthy of sponsors or movies … end of story !

it should be one of those things you and a pal do after a ride …not an entire section of the sport .. i also agree everyone can do what they please

BUT … you must realise it is our responsibility to preserve our sport and not make a fool of our sport **

:werd:

CHRINN

March 14, 2003, 10:21 p.m.

Originally posted by jeremy h
then why do we sponsor and put mtb street riders in movies ?

so companies can make money off your parents

[marquee]Yo a lot of bitches are talking shit but they dont even want to come front and step up, they all talk and it just encourages me. They dont wanna bounce so im battlin me. I dont turn tables and I dont spray cans, I kinda be-bop but I dont breakdance, I MC thats what i do. Gladly, so any muthafuckas go ahead and challenge me… Hey wait a minute you call that shit a dope introduction? It kinda sounds to me like its lyrical destruction… Because it is. Will be and always shall be, deploy and destroy against the fake MC's… Such as you? Because to tell you the truth, your skill's equivalent to that of a youth. You couldnt even beat a mute who was deaf, dumb and blind because you stutter in your rhymes every single time… No I dont no I wont, you got it backwards. My flow is flawless, I kick your ass like Lucy Lawless. I sound concited but Im still being modest. Im the hottest MC to ever rock the mic… NO YOU AINT you're not even the least bit tight, you come 'round here thinking that you could ignite but you couldnt light it up if you were dynamite. You got no skills on the mic because you be wack, I only listen to you to have a good nap. All your tracks suck and I cannot believe that people on napster download your mp3's… You're damn right they do and it proves that its true, mr. JRA will demolish you… BULLSHIT you dont even got rhythm in your flow, you're giving peeps headaches they need tylonol. Nabisco, I shred like wheat and I defeat millions of MC's per day and everyweek. And for you to say that I aint flowin like aquatics is ignorant bitch and damn straight idiotic… Bionical ninja Im here to upstage ya. 6 million dollars wouldnt even sustain ya, you'd sell out in a second for the glamour and glitz instead of keeping it real with the kibbles and bits.. The only thing I sell out is tickets, that for my shows. Now quit accusing bitch before I give a bloody nose, chop off your toes, slap your face like a fucking hoe and Ill even go as low as making you hear your own flow… You're making my ears bleed bitch so shut the fuck up, you think you're hot as hell but you cannot even cook. Ya cant serve dope rhymes like the ones i be supplying, even if you put in all your effort and kept trying… You aint even fightin, Im still standin' defiant. Compared to me, I am the undisputed lyrical giant. Your rap literature is miniature compared to mine, you spit the same rhymes and lines every single time. I got the power of a meteor shower in my rhymes plus the madness of two Columbine kids combined. So when you diss me, you be dissing yourself cuz rhymin against me is just bad for your health… Hey be quiet you better quit your fuckin ramblin… Why is that? You cant even handle the battlin. Go ahead call your backup using your cellphone. Ill knock you all down when im in the stealth mode, just giv'r bitch, you dont even got a chance. It seems to me already that you pissed in your pants.[/marquee] I NO YOUR KIND