Bullsh*t weather

Aug. 31, 2007, 12:58 p.m.

Don't worry, I'll be there next week for over two weeks. I plan on bringing the
drought like Hawaiian weather with me. Otherwise GG will be one scary MF…

"i surf because, i"m always a better person when i come in"-Andy Irons

Aug. 31, 2007, 2:33 p.m.

watched the news today. they said even though the weather may seem unusual, It is the vancouver weather we had 5 years ago.

Aug. 31, 2007, 3:22 p.m.

Ive lived here in gvrd all my life. Flame on me all you want, but I'm not talking about the weather in kelowna, london, or jalalabad. Notice how the weather was beautiful all week (aug27-30), but as the long weekend arrives the weather turns grey and cool. Whats that I hear?…the 'ol weekend wrecker express, right on time! I'm exaggerating, my weeeknd wont be wrecked, but am I asking too much to have one blue sky sunny weekend since early July? Its been that long. Its fascinating how this pattern is so consistent. Flame away.

Ever heard of using some sick days?

:ohthedrama:

Hey, you could always move to SoCal, where it's always 75-105 degrees, rains maybe once a month, all the plant life is dead and brown, and the dust-choked trails have just enough decomposed granite in them to leave ya some cool scars when you slam dirt….

No offense intended, but to hear someone that lives in an extreme sports paradise whine about some weekend precip is more than a little annoying. Those same clouds are coming here, too, and the dustless tacky goodness they will leave behind should be something to cheer about, instead of sniveling.

Just my meager two cents….

"If at first you don't succeed, it will definitely leave a mark!!"

facebook.com/robholio

I wish people would stop whining about braking bumps, they happen and thats why there is full suspension, man up ya posers…

sliding downhill is like sex or pizza …even the bad stuff is pretty good

Aug. 31, 2007, 4:54 p.m.

its been great in the okanagan this summer, if anything i would have liked to see a little more rain
and no, i'm not trying to rub it in ;)

australia was actually founded by criminals and its original purpose was for england to send over its criminals so the brits wouldnt have to deal with them in England, minding this was over 100 yrs ago.

Sept. 1, 2007, 1:19 a.m.

by stats, the weather has not been abnormally bad…but by weekend weather stats….the shits…

WTF, Over?

Sept. 1, 2007, 7:04 a.m.

whiner, you could be living in ontario

exactly, ontario, where it's been 25+ and sunny for the last couple months, apart from a total of probably…10 days of rain?

Trucks and Guns.

Sept. 1, 2007, 8:40 a.m.

exactly, ontario, where it's been 25+ and sunny for the last couple months, apart from a total of probably…10 days of rain?

…but it's still Ontario

It's all about fun.

My Blog