BRAND NEW shop in CT

Jan. 22, 2003, 11:36 a.m.

yes its a new shop but not a new name. im Bristol, CT next to my town the old Biker's edge has moved to a new location with a massive shop. for all the people ont he east coast they have a pretty doog freeride dh selection now and they carry rocky mountain too now to go along with trek, specialized, cannondale.
hopefully they'll get a team started up for plattekill or soemthing im definately going to suggest it

heres the pic
http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=view[HTML_REMOVED]image=64853

~www.gravitywarehouse.com~

..:: Team HTP ::..

Jan. 22, 2003, 2:39 p.m.

cool, looks nice from the outside at least.

Jan. 22, 2003, 5:06 p.m.

o the inside is huge to floors down stairs is parts, bmx, and llow quality "mtb" and up stairs is all the high quality dh/ fr, xc, road stuff. its pretty sweet and down stairs in the middle is a cirlce witht he cashier/computer and then the shop where they fix shit so every one can see. its so sweet

Jan. 22, 2003, 5:14 p.m.

ahh bikers edge. i love the new store. it is like 5times bigger than the old one. and now they cary RM. hey blackspire racer did you see the RM7 wade simmons freeride. i got to sit on it. it was the sweetest bike. then they got the trek diesal (or however you spell it ) another sweet bike. im going up there this weekend or next weekend because i have to have them put on my super t and i need them to true my really screwed up rim.

have u ever ridden with them up in devils kitchen? i personnaly havent but my friends have. we built all the elevated trails in there. tooks us forever but gotta make it industrial strength.

www.fusionsoftgoods.com

Jan. 22, 2003, 5:28 p.m.

no i have never ridden with them. yeah i saw the rm7 its still there. and the trek is the diesel freeride it has a front derailor. but this summer im volunteering to work there. so it should be cool. and yeah im going saturday to pick up my mag 30s i dropped off yesterday to get trued.