Bike thieves go to Hell.

June 29, 2010, 5:18 p.m.

^ don't think icbc will release personal info of that driver or anything unless you are the police and such. even if you have a good reason like that.

June 29, 2010, 5:33 p.m.

Depending on the spare time you have and once I get a rack, I could bring out two bikes for either a DJ sesh or a trail rip. I cant ride 3 bikes at once right ;)

protect tom mcdonald at all costs

June 29, 2010, 6:08 p.m.

If you need a front shock for your retro bike . I have a z1 FR . It is from 2003 mind you but it works great.
Pm me if you want it .

June 29, 2010, 9:51 p.m.

I have some old Hayes mags you can have, they need some love ( ok lots of love) but they are yours free if ya want them.

Originally posted by Purecanadianhoney
I don't see how hard it would be to scrape out the head of your cock once in a while.

June 30, 2010, 10:43 p.m.

If you can get the license plate details, see if you can set up something like this!
http://www.vitalmtb.com/videos/member/Bike-theft-Bait-wait-and-punish,2580/bturman,109

July 1, 2010, 2:02 p.m.

I have an idea about putting out "bait bikes" that contain seriously harmful levels of uranium hidden in the seat tube.

Bike thieves deserve cancer.

on that note……
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn7ego5XM6A

sorry to hear dude. wish it had have been my wife watching it go down…….
http://bb.nsmb.com/showthread.php?t=113052

Is it counter productive to ride on my exercise bike with a cocktail in hand?

July 2, 2010, 2:09 p.m.

I have an idea about putting out "bait bikes" that contain seriously harmful levels of uranium hidden in the seat tube.

Bike thieves deserve cancer.

That's awesome. A big round of testicular cancer for all the bicycle thieves in the world.

July 2, 2010, 2:45 p.m.

i have an 06 dj2 you can have

"Nobody really gives a shit that you don't like the thing that you have no firsthand experience with." Dave

July 9, 2010, 9:09 a.m.

I hear you brother. I had two bikes stolen from supposed secure bike storage at a hotel in Whistler. They were locked up and everything. Went to the police and they did nothing. Talked to the hotel and they said I locked them up at my own risk. I really want to get a bike, put little cuts all through the welding, leave it out for a low life theif to steal and hope to hell it breaks apart when he is riding away breaking every bone in his scum body.

It really is so disgusting how many bikes go missing in BC. I reckon it has something to do with the huge drug problem in this province. Such a paradise here, such a shame it happens.

July 11, 2010, 4:58 p.m.

There are some odd types in the biking world. From what I've seen, drinking and driving is rampant and there are some select groups who littler like hell and have little respect for public property. I could easily see some of these smaller groups stealing bikes at any opportunity. Small minority but they exist.

July 17, 2010, 7:37 p.m.

Yep, staying positive. I disagree with covering it because I'm not convinced it would have helped. The bike was locked in the canopy and the canopy has small windows. You can literally see just the end of the handle bar. That being said, I had the intention of tinting the canopy windows. So frustrating now when I look back at it. As Grandpa Simpson says "It angers up the blood!" haha.

I do try to keep a positive outlook however. I'm trying to cobble together a bike with the spare parts I have kicking around so this summer doesn't turn into a write off. I have a WAY WAY old school Kona Stinky frame "out of bounds" edition. Remember those? It was before they even had RAD tubing so it's all round tubing with a big fat triangle gusset with the letters O.B. engraved in it (nostalgia anyone?). It's pretty jalopy but will suffice in a pinch.

The only thing holding me back now is that I have no front brake (it was on my Brodie when it got stolen), the rear hayes has a blown line (fixable of course) and I have an '02 boxxer with blown seals. I tried replacing the seals but every mechanic I talk to says "they don't make seals that old, you can try the '06 seals but they never fully seal" which doesn't do much good when you have hydraulic disc brakes. So, no front brake, busted but repairable rear brake and I guess you could say I need a new fork.

I'm going to look into the police officer in the stolen thread.

HOw long is your headtube? I have a new take off Manitou Sherman Slider. Steer tube is short though at 6.5 inches. If it fits, you can have the fork for free. It has been sitting in my storage for a year