Best way to spend a few hours tomorrow?

Aug. 6, 2013, 7:20 p.m.

I've got 3 or 4 hours to kill tomorrow (staying in New West) and hoping to try some North Shore trails.

I just started biking in Whistler a few months ago. Generally ride Lost Lake/Cut Yer Bars/River Runs Through It type trails and feel very comfortable on them at this point.

Can anybody recommend a good 15km or so loop? I'll be by myself, so no shuttling. Prefer technical over cardio I guess. Riding a 150mm Enduro if that matters.

I tried Googling for awhile, but I'm still lost. I'll probably pick up that North Shore guide at a shop tomorrow, but still appreciate any advice.

Thanks!

Aug. 6, 2013, 7:48 p.m.

Bridal path on seymour and salamander, sticks and stones. The climb to dales up old buck and the new trail just opened. The trail guide is a good idea.

Aug. 6, 2013, 7:50 p.m.

If you are in New West, you may wish to look up the Delta Watershed. Lots of trails you can connect to get your spin on.

Aug. 6, 2013, 8:05 p.m.

If you are in New West, you may wish to look up the Delta Watershed. Lots of trails you can connect to get your spin on.

Or Burnaby Mountain, which is pretty close to you.

Aug. 6, 2013, 8:55 p.m.

Sfu loops can be good for getting the workout on.
Park on Gaglardi, ride road up to sidewinder, over to Nicole's. down and left on pipeline up the cut and trans canada trail to Mel's. over on Mel's to gear jammer down to lower Snake. Back up pipeline to Jim's jungle, try and clean north road climb and dead moped.

If you have energy left go do cardiac climb or then head back up Mel's over to finish on Nicole's and easy 100m back to the car. A reliable couple hour quick hit

Aug. 7, 2013, 12:39 p.m.

SFU or a 7th, Leppard, Pipeline/Expresso run on Fromme maybe with some Bobsled

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40

Aug. 10, 2013, 7:42 a.m.

Seymour:
Fishermans to Bridal, wills way and loop up Hyannis back up to bridal, to sticks n stones, back 'down' bridal to hyannis to greenland, up to ridge runner, then start greenland loop again and finish on bottle top, back to fishermans and out.
Get the phone app too. It is great to have out there with you on the smart phone.

WTF, Over?

Aug. 10, 2013, 10:09 p.m.

Seymour:
Get the phone app too. It is great to have out there with you on the smart phone.

I have found the phone app to be super helpful on Seymour. Wouldn't mind if they updated it though….