Best “bang for your buck” descents?

July 27, 2018, 1:55 p.m.

On the Rocks sighting was confirmed as black bear by Sylvia Dolson apparently, unless this is a different incident from July 21 report on trailforks

July 29, 2018, 12:50 p.m.

Back from five days in whistler. They have some of the best singletrack, hands down. Thanks for the tips. Business time is sooooo sweet. One of the best cut trails anywhere. I will add "out there" to the list of best bang for the buck trails but unfortunately hard to loop with anything else. Good for a one hour rip. Lord of the squirrels loop is probably the best epic loop in BC. The views are spectacular. The extra 5km to go to the peak is well worth it - really great hand cut singletrack. The downhill is everything you want to repay for the long climb - highly recommended.

July 31, 2018, 8:49 a.m.

Posted by: RAHrider

I will add "out there" to the list of best bang for the buck trails but unfortunately hard to loop with anything else. Good for a one hour rip. 

Up to Micro or DC,  up Yummy- comf numb-golden door - Out There... One of the best loops in the s2s.

Aug. 5, 2018, 10:10 p.m.

Add Whoopsie Woodle and SST on Galbraith to the list.

Sept. 16, 2018, 7:41 p.m.

Not a pure descent but I think I have the best XC loop on the shore and really have to give mad props to the trail builders for orchestrating it.

High school - bridal - salamander - sticks and stones - academy - GSM - pangor - bridal - GSM - dales - forever after.

OMG - my computer ran out of batteries but the probably the best two hours of pedalling you can do!