Aug 23 Fromme Trail Day

Aug. 18, 2009, 1:12 p.m.

Ahh sad. I was excited to work on it with you guys. Hopefully this doesn't mean the worst for PS.

Aug. 18, 2009, 4:46 p.m.

Just to say well done to On Top for supporting so many trail days. Really great guys

:england:

Aug. 18, 2009, 8:32 p.m.

Ahh sad. I was excited to work on it with you guys. Hopefully this doesn't mean the worst for PS.

As the NSMBA Rep at the ARRG Meetings and the person who met Susan Rogers in June to review the trail map that will be going up in the Kiosks. Pink Starfish will remain with a reroute in the area of concern. The NSMBA has hiked this section with the District and has presumably come up with a plan. As I have not heard anything on implementing the ARRG recommendations at this time this trail day will be addressing other concerns I guess.

Maybe they'll reinstall the Pipeline and Upper Oil Can signs that are currently falling off the trees they were posted on.

Before someone else says I should do it, I would if I had access to the gate and some resources at my disposal to get the work done.

Looking to ride the shore but don't know where to go?

Get a copy of the Locals Guide to North Shore Rides!

Follow MTB Trails on Twitter

Follow Sharon and Lee on Twitter

Aug. 19, 2009, 10:21 p.m.

You could have 10 fromme clean sweep trail days and you would never get rid of all the holly on that mountain, man that stuff is brutal. The only plus side is its great for blocking braids.

Aug. 19, 2009, 11:32 p.m.

off topic, but why is PS getting rerouted???

:(

Aug. 19, 2009, 11:58 p.m.

Yup, we're giving Fromme a make over and cleaning up years of crap dumped on the mountain!

will that include the eyesore of a trail called natural high down by the gate?

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Aug. 20, 2009, 12:01 a.m.

As the NSMBA Rep at the ARRG Meetings and the person who met Susan Rogers in June to review the trail map that will be going up in the Kiosks. Pink Starfish will remain with a reroute in the area of concern. The NSMBA has hiked this section with the District and has presumably come up with a plan. As I have not heard anything on implementing the ARRG recommendations at this time this trail day will be addressing other concerns I guess.

Maybe they'll reinstall the Pipeline and Upper Oil Can signs that are currently falling off the trees they were posted on.

Before someone else says I should do it, I would if I had access to the gate and some resources at my disposal to get the work done.

anybody that says you should do it deserves a beating by a thousand monkeys flinging feces as a warm-up.

We don't know what our limits are, so to start something with the idea of being limited actually ends up limiting us.
Ellen Langer

Aug. 20, 2009, 12:05 a.m.

off topic, but why is PS getting rerouted???

:(

a private landowner who's land PS crosses has requested to put in a large hot tub as part of their naked hot tubbing and wildlife watching club.

seriously, it was in the north shore news last week.

http://www.northshorenews/recent/08_11-09/wildlifeclub.php

Ellen Langer

Aug. 20, 2009, 12:43 a.m.

^^^ lmao!!!

Aug. 20, 2009, 8:24 a.m.

I'll help clean up Fromme. Rob will be depositing me near the eyesore and leaving to work on another eyesore.

Grumpy Trail Builder in Training

Aug. 20, 2009, 9:19 a.m.

will that include the eyesore of a trail called natural high down by the gate?

The trails fine. The builders that haunt that place, now that's an eyesore.

Aug. 22, 2009, 11:35 a.m.

Bump!

Aug. 23, 2009, 1:23 a.m.

So much for joining you guys tomorrow. Private wedding function = Sleeping in a lot.

Thanks to you responsible people!

Aug. 23, 2009, 11:37 a.m.

O.k. I officially suck… it's 11:30 and I just got back from church and my parents were over last night so I'm tired and the kids are going nuts, and I'm picturing having to walk up mountain highway cause I've probably missed the shuttle, and my dog ate my homework, and, and, and… I'm not coming. Feel free to shout profanity at me if you see me riding Fromme over the next few months.

alright!!!

Aug. 23, 2009, 6:52 p.m.

Nice seeing everyone.

Sorry I had to run parkour-style all the way down Espresso, and out the BP and home approximately 15-20 minutes after arriving. :stupid: