intelligent designer jeans
cornichons > dills

Jan. 27, 2003, 7:53 a.m.

shane i'll give you a ride :lol:

ah if only i could go

Ford motor company of canada history

J.M.T

Originally posted by eryn

IH8XC i'll keep you in mind when all the men die, all the goats die and the batteries in my vibrator run out.

Jan. 27, 2003, 4:24 p.m.

Argh, I hate those 2 point cups that the Profiles have, I have to compress the swingarm on my Banshee all the way before I can barely get a wrench around them, I hate Profiles, mine are bent, and fucked up… they're a bad design. I got some On-Ones now that are a much better design.

Banshee Bikes

Disobey

Jan. 27, 2003, 5:34 p.m.

Originally posted by How
Argh, I hate those 2 point cups that the Profiles have, I have to compress the swingarm on my Banshee all the way before I can barely get a wrench around them, I hate Profiles, mine are bent, and fucked up… they're a bad design. I got some On-Ones now that are a much better design.

ur crazy dude, my profiles have been through a broken frame and 3 broken forks and havent been bent or hurt in any way, except i somehow managed to bork one of the 2 bearings on each side:/

so nobody has my cresent wrench? I found some crazy monkey wrench thingy that doesnt fit right and strips the cups while i undo them:) worked quite well haha

"If you're one of those riders who can come up with a list of tricks to learn and then tick them off like a checklist, good for you. But this one goes out to all of us sketchy, "hang-on" riders who get it done one step at a time. We may not be the ones getting the sponsors and video parts, but we sure are having fun"

Jan. 27, 2003, 5:55 p.m.

The problem isn't the cranks, it's the cups/bearings… they are custom and very pricey, I don't understand why they don't just switch to a different non-press fit cup, so I came up with the ultimate setup: Next time you bust your bearings, switch to an On-One bottom bracket, it's cross compatible, and On-One bearings are $21 US for 4… kind of off topic, but just sharing a good idea… my cranks are mutts right now, but they work in a sickly fashion.

BTW, I just use a big monkey wrench for my Profile cups too.

Banshee Bikes

Disobey