http://singletrackworld.com/2013/04/monday-morning-debrief-21/

www.thisiswhy.co.uk

www.teamnfi.blogspot.com/

April 29, 2013, 2:13 p.m.

^ perspective

April 29, 2013, 2:45 p.m.

Check this, one page back:
http://bb.nsmb.com/showpost.php?p=2746836[HTML_REMOVED]postcount=174

Missed it. Have been glancing at this thread from time to time, but didn't see that it had been linked already.

my bad

April 30, 2013, 12:29 p.m.

Also, remember that the photo was taken immediately after the gold had been laid, so it should offer the compromise you speak of once it's settled :)

plus, any work in there will help avoid the gravel fate like the other side of the road. so thanks for that!

WTB Frequency i23 rim, 650b NEW - $40

April 30, 2013, 7:01 p.m.

Is our public shaming for doing trail work over yet?

NEVER!! I WANT LADDER BRIDGES AND TEETER TOTTERS NOW!!

I'm happy to get outside and enjoy nature while I can, but I fear for the future of humanity

April 30, 2013, 7:41 p.m.

Not until I get my say first…

In the winter, between hiking and riding, I'm on Bridle 4-5 times a week, so obviously my opinion matters moar.

I took a spin across Bridle this morn to see what all the hubbub was about. I found the trail to be consistent with all of the other trails in the immediate network.

Total bullshit. Based on this thead, I was led to believe that this was going to be like a flatter Bobsled or something that I could absolutely rip on with my 35" wide bars.

I agree with the OP. NSMBA, you ruined yet another trail.

April 30, 2013, 7:43 p.m.

In the winter, between hiking and riding, I'm on Bridle 4-5 times a week, so obviously my opinion matters moar.

I took a spin across Bridle this morn to see what all the hubbub was about. I found the trail to be consistent with all of the other trails in the immediate network.

Total bullshit. Based on this thead, I was led to believe that this was going to be like a flatter Bobsled or something that I could absolutely rip on with my 35" wide bars.

:S

It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
- Josiah Stamp

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race.
- H.G. Wells

April 30, 2013, 8:47 p.m.

Now you're the victim? Come on. People just want to be assured that some of the trails will stay gnarly. Throw them a bone.

welcome to the bottom of my post.

May 1, 2013, 1:40 a.m.

Nobody is shaming anybody for doing trail work… if that is what you get from the actual serious posts in this thread, then that is very disappointing.

May 1, 2013, 6:34 a.m.

wow, can't you guys look at a little bit of dry wit and smile or does everything have to be controversial?

May 1, 2013, 6:56 a.m.

passion is a double edged sword. Some one can have passion about riding/trail building. One can rage out of passion for what they believe in.
Your passionate. what? YOUR PASSIONATE! WHAT? Your passhin the trail that the trail werkersh are on.

common sense…..Whats common about sense?!

May 1, 2013, 7:20 a.m.

wow, can't you guys look at a little bit of dry wit and smile or does everything have to be controversial?

You would make a good spin doctor.

welcome to the bottom of my post.

May 1, 2013, 10:44 a.m.

I'm not sure you did what you were trying to do there. Or maybe my esarc meter isn't calibrated?

May 1, 2013, 10:52 a.m.

Yeah, I have no clue where you're coming from.

Now you're the victim? Come on. People just want to be assured that some of the trails will stay gnarly. Throw them a bone.

If people want gnarly, Bridle PATH is maybe the last place they should be looking.

May 1, 2013, 12:13 p.m.

You know Cam,nsmb would be a much happier place if we had an Esarc smiley. It would have been heavily used in this thread alone.

Pastor of Muppets