50$ For A Scream In Richmond

Oct. 1, 2003, 12:06 a.m.

hey keith and cam make sure you give the pawn shop by richmond centre heads up if its not to late =\

Oct. 1, 2003, 12:08 a.m.

its been sold for 2000$ to a kid. by a guy at richmond high in grd 12. i know who. but i dont know who bought it. my dad is going in to the police station in his suit and all lawyer'ed out and speaking on my behalf. maybe they'll treat an adult with a little more effectiveness.

Oct. 1, 2003, 7:09 a.m.

man that sucks i hope you get your bike back

Oct. 1, 2003, 8:16 a.m.

well man thats atleast kinda good news because you still have some idea of where it is and it hasn't been parted out:)

i can fly but only straight down…

Oct. 1, 2003, 1:56 p.m.

i REALLY hate this!!!! this really really sucks! it pisses me off that the cops wont do anything, too busy eating their doughnuts and pulling over ppl for going 5km over the speed limit- ya, thats just great. I feel bad for the guy who bought the bike, i feel bad for cam.. i hope the person(s) who stole it get what they deserve. and i hope you get it back soon so we can go freakin ride !:(

Oct. 1, 2003, 2:20 p.m.

Tough luck about the bike. Hope you get it back. On a side note:

your how old and you have a banshee scream? how did you get that bike?

Oct. 1, 2003, 2:49 p.m.

Originally posted by flattire

Who cares?

www.natooke.com

Oct. 1, 2003, 3:04 p.m.

Honestly bro who gives a fuck? Not that its any of your information but hes 18 and he worked damn hard to get it.

Oct. 1, 2003, 3:06 p.m.

at least its still in richmond, if you find out who bought it, everyone wins, then the guy will say who he bought the bike off from, and then get that kid in trouble.

Oct. 1, 2003, 3:14 p.m.

hopefully you can get it back easier from the guy who bought it, then from the thief himself. what happens to the thief and the new owner is up to the police..he must've known it was stolen. bye bye 2000$.

ps if the cops don't get it back in a week, i would aggressively search for it and physically take it back, whether u have to steal it back or whatever..do not let it slip away.

Oct. 1, 2003, 3:25 p.m.

flattire i'm 18 and paid for the bike myself. partially because of a hook up with Banshee and partially because I just worked my ass for it. If you're wondering how exactly i got it…well i got money drove down to the warehoues paid for it built it up and went riding. that's how i got it.

redrider, yep. that's the plan. if the police dont do anything in like a week i'll jump the kid. it's a criminal offense to buy stolen property and he must have known it was hot. part of the perks with police is that they can seize back stolen goods and say too bad to the dude who bought it since it's up to the buyer to use a judgement call basically (if i remember correctly).

nickey, thanks. it means alot.

dan, good idea. i'm gonna call all the pawn shops in richmond. gonna go look in the yellow pages now. give them a description of the bike and tell them it's stolen. give them my info and tell them the police are involved.

Oct. 1, 2003, 3:28 p.m.

Originally posted by Zaskar
**the people that got it are apparnetly trying to sell it for 50$ at a high school in Richmond. so I'm getting in contact with the kid they tried to sell it to, to buy it from them and then have them arrested for posession of stolen property. and keefer is getting in contact with the school police liaison.

this just in…

apparently my police officer dealing with the case. has gone on leave…and not passed it off to anyone. so it's just sitting there. **

If you have absolutely ANY idea of who has it, or somebody who knows who has it, then you're on the right track and chances are really good you'll get it back!!

Oct. 1, 2003, 4:15 p.m.

how hard did you think before you asked that???? if you ask him that, then you should ask everyone here how old they are, and how they got their bikes? how do you think? there are 2 types of people on here, people who work really hard for what they have, and people who are well-off and get everything bought for them.
but either way, it doesnt matter. the fact is that we all ride, and we have fun and we are better people for it. part of the reason the biking community is so amazing to be apart of is bcuz age, social status, and your over all net worth means nothing to these people, cuz they are all here for one reason… to ride..

PS. 80% of the people on this board are under the age of 20, and have nice , expensive bikes

Oct. 1, 2003, 4:19 p.m.

Originally posted by blinded
I still don't get why you don't walk over there in a big posse and torture the little shit until he gives the bike back. Since no authorities are doing anything, (big surprise) I would have taken it into my own hands. Whats the kid gonna tell the cops, "THEY MADE ME EAT CURB BECAUSE I STOLE THEIR BIKE"

No, he'l tell the cops "These guys assaulted me because I don't know anything about their bike" It's because we have no proof.

I seriously wonder if it got sold for $2000. The kid that apparently sold it is known for lying about what he had for breakfast. That puts it up in the air, as to whether he stole the bike cuz he's untrustworthy, or he lied about actually having it.

So we talked to the kid that had the bike try to be sold to him for $50, and he doesn't wanna get involved at all. he just said "Go talk to Malcolm, I don't know anything about it" when my buddy offered $50 for the bike.

stinkbat, which complex did you live at? What kinds of bikes were the ones stolen? That could really help us. A friend of a friend lives 2 doors away from Malcolm, and said he's stolen expensive bikes before (125 and a 4hun, they were described) and further testimony would only help. He lives in the last complex on moffatt before you reach Granville, on the west side of the road. all the buildings are pink.

http://www.cyberetrothreads.com

ya fuck you windows. fuck you too door.

Oct. 1, 2003, 6:56 p.m.

If you know where he lives… how about setting up a Bait Bike? :)